Foreskin question...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Another case of a foreskin being tight.

Not me though. Jeff's brother is having issues with his foreskin. Apparently, it recently tightened up to the point that he can't retract it. He's always been tighter around the head, but he doesn't have a frenulum (long story). However, even flaccid, he's having discomfort.

I assume the doctors will suggest the knife, but I'm just curious to hear if anyone has had this happen to them quickly (within a few days).

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Can't answer your question Mr. Black and I'm sorry for that
but I dated a guy who was so sensitive and tight he couldn't retract it even an inch.
I wasn't sure but I thought that was nomral for some men?
I hope your brother can get it resolved without having surgery Jeff.
My best wishes go out to him.
C.B.:saevil:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Not me though. Jeff's brother is having issues with his foreskin. Apparently, it recently tightened up to the point that he can't retract it. He's always been tighter around the head, but he doesn't have a frenulum (long story). However, even flaccid, he's having discomfort.

I assume the doctors will suggest the knife, but I'm just curious to hear if anyone has had this happen to them quickly (within a few days).
I swore I'd not enter another foreskin discussion, but your post intrigued me. :redface: I'm puzzled because you say this is a recent problem. Is it possible that somehow a change in diet or perhaps an allergic reaction could have caused this tightening of the foreskin. Has he gained weight? Would that cause a tightening of the foreskin? :confused:

Regardless, I hope this malady is temporary and he doesn't have to get snipped down there. I know that can be very traumatic for an adult male. :frown1:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Find a urologist who idoes not recommend the snip procedure. There must be non surgical solutions for you. Scour the net for helpful advice.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

if Brother Black came into the world with a frenulum, but through misadventure and perhaps gambling debts lost his frenulum as a result of point shaving during a college game (it happens) scar contractures might be the issue. easily treatable and not a long term threat to his foreskin. simple stretching with a course of topical steroids will clear it up. (tell him to stop betting on the point spread)

some other things that will cause adult-onset phimosis symptoms: yeast infections for a guy can cause irritation and micro-cracks/cuts in the foreskin, irritation and healing might cause the skin to tighten up... something as simple as an OTC girlie cream will clean up his issue.

there are few STIs that can cause problems... clinic and STI screening is a good idea.

could be an irritation or allergic reaction to a new soap, laundry detergent, condoms.. anything in contact with his crotch-al area.

he needs to make a list of any symptoms he's noticed over the last month - itching, dryness, soreness, any white patches on the skin... about how long he's noticed the tightening... etc. and get his ass to a doctor.

number 1 Rule of Penis: you only have 1 penis. take care of it.

pass on good luck and best wishes.

Last edited:
S

SirConcis

Rapid tightening of a previously retractable foreskin as adult is usually caused by something. That something may happen many times. Stretching the foreksin with streroids etc may sprovide temporary fix, but if the "something" happens again, you'll get tight foreksin again.

Finding the cause of the tightening would be important in order to diagnose whether a non-circumcision treatment would fix the problem permanently or not.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That 'something' is almost always a yeast infection. They can happen to anyone, regardless of gender or circumcision status.
This may help.

Stretching To Fix Tight Foreskin (Phimosis) - HealthBoards Message Boards

I agree that he should see a doctor, especially since this seems to have come on suddenly. However, if he is in the US, I would strongly recommend a dermatologist, not a urologist. Dermatologists don't typically suggest circumcision, they tend to look for causes and cures. Urologists will often suggest circumcision for a hangnail. I'm being facetious, but it's not far from the truth. I've had 3 doctors say circumcision was required for my son, but they all mistook normal toddler anatomy for abnormal phimosis.
I've had 2 suggest I get a circumcision, although nothing was wrong. I hope things have changed, but would play it safer, anyway. Good luck to him.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Well, the verdict is in.

Was the skin too tight all of a sudden? Did he grow?

No.

In fact, while urinating, he somehow got a small splinter than pinched his foreskin together a bit, decreasing the movement of his skin. The iritation can from the splinter working out of his dick.

Well, the verdict is in.

Was the skin too tight all of a sudden? Did he grow?

No.

In fact, while urinating, he somehow got a small splinter than pinched his foreskin together a bit, decreasing the movement of his skin. The iritation can from the splinter working out of his dick.

How do you get a splinter urinating?? Do you have unvarnished wooden toilet seats up there?

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
I knew a guy who said his foreskin was like that. His grandfather was a pharmacist. He went to his grandfather and talked about it and was told to take a hot bath every night and to spend as much time as he could with the warm water pulling from the inside with his fingers to expand the skin. Then he was to apply hydrocortisone to the inside after the bath and continue pulling on the skin gently for an hour. His final exercise was to have a good jerk off and trap the seamen inside. He could push the excess out to clean up but he was to let the remains stay in the foreskin overnight and wash it away in the morning. Seamen has oxytocin that contracts the dartos muscle in the tip of the foreskin. It is there to dilate the cervix to help assure pregnancy. It can also causes the contractions and produce labor for woman. In men it causes contractions that expel seamen. He said after about three months his foreskin was normal. I can't vouch for the method since I'm cut but, he had a normal penis with a fine looking foreskin. Understand though you must highlight the gentle part. Pull no more than what is comfortable and pulling more often is more important than pulling really hard length if time is also important. It can also be fun. Hydrocortisone thins the skin and allows it to stretch easier. Don't expect instant results any stretching takes time.

I stretched my skin about an inch. I was extremely tightly cut to the point the skin hurt
when I had a erection I got about an inch after about three months lengthwise. I don't see why that wouldn't work to stretch the diameter of the foreskin.

Reactions: tutkunadam

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
...a small splinter than pinched his foreskin together a bit, decreasing the movement of his skin. The iritation can from the splinter working out of his dick.

What on earth does that mean?

It means that reading comprehension is key, before we go unleashin' the surgeons.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why do so many men who had a circumcision after infancy, think that circumcision is the right answer for everybody? It is not the only tool in the toolbox.