cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I also enjoy seeing a penis like that. It's very sexy

I agree, it is very sexy. The good news about having a long foreskin is the variety of looks and feels it offers. From fully covered head over partly, as in the above pics, to fully exposed head.

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer a penis with a short foreskin (which leaves part of the glans visible)
kort forhud og stor.jpg

This is a perfect example, I think, and it's one of the most beautiful penises I have seen. I don't know who the owner is, but he is certainly a lucky guy. Most likely he is somewhat semi, or at least full and warm, and it would be really interesting to see what his erection looks like.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
View attachment 1623840

This is a perfect example, I think, and it's one of the most beautiful penises I have seen. I don't know who the owner is, but he is certainly a lucky guy. Most likely he is somewhat semi, or at least full and warm, and it would be really interesting to see what his erection looks like.

Never satisfied are you, @UncutViking ? But seriosuly, you have great taste in beautiful penises!

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Gross pics

This is a support group. Insulting others members isn't support.

While I don't agree with the extreme philosophies of either banishing circumcision or your version of "everyone should be", I don't mock people for how they look, especially when it's a natural appearance. You don't have to like it, I'm not remotely trying to change your opinion, just how you express it here.