Foreskins

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wish my father had done his duty on this one, but he didn't. I had a case of "Phimosis", which means the skin was too tight to retract without serious stretching. I did not know this until I was fifteen, and it is a wonder I did not get an infection.

At that age, I was "molested" by a Baptist Preacher who at least did me the favor of telling me while he was playing with my cock, that I needed to push the skin back, so after that I went to work on getting it done. It took quite a while, and a bit of pain, before I was able to get it back easily.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can not remember if I was instructed to peel it back or if it came naturally.

One thing for sure, once I learned about ejaculation I worked with my foreskine quite often. It was always fun.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always did it myself, but I do remember a hospital visit when I was 6 years old. The orderly who bathed me, a big jovial black man, was joking with me trying to put me at ease. When he bathed my bottom he said "We gotta make sure and clean around here because it's gonna let us know for sure if we don't."

I also remember an old joke about how to pee:

1. Unzip your pants.
2. Pull it out.
3. Pull the skin back.
4. Pee.
5. Push the skin forward.
6. Zip up.

Whenever anyone was late somebody would ask where they were. Some wise guy would say "I heard him in the bathroom going 3-5 3-5 3-5 3-5...

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a question concerning foreskins!

For those of you who have them, how did you learn about retracting the foreskin? Did you learn to naturally, or did someone else tell you what you needed to do?

I did not know that my foreskin was supposed to retract.

When I was 13, my buddy showed me how he could retract his foreskin. Mine was long and tight and would not retract. That is how I learned.

I did not get it to retract until years later and I had done a lot of stretching.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My folks told me to pull back my foreskin in my bath. At first it would only go back a little. At 10 a doctor examining me pulled the foreskin back all the way... it hurt a little but I liked that it could look cut and then uncut. I was off and running after that.

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My Dad would walk in when I was showering & tell me to peel it back and clean behind my foreskin every time I showered. It really seemed to be a big deal with him. I suspect because he didn't have a foreskin & was circumcised. He also told me that you are going to make a lot of women happy with that thing between your legs. I obliged.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I discovered I could retract mine at around age 11. There'd been no hygiene problem before but I soon found it would get smelly if I didn't wash there. So I did. It just came naturally without any need for instruction.

I've since learned that from birth the foreskin is bonded to the glans and the two don't normally separate until shortly before puberty. So there's no reason to instruct you sons too early. Or even worse, forcibly retract an infant's foreskin at bathtime.

visorkols

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Never really taught, as others have said if guys who have foreskin covering their entire dick pissed without doing anything then it would just spray all over the place. Just learned to pull the skin back to piss without making a mess.