Not overly crazy about the outfit, but he's giving AMAZING face.that outfit is so campy, idk if i love it or hate it
per usual, that utterly handsome face of him alwaaays save the outfit, maybe is just the BIG ASS tieNot overly crazy about the outfit, but he's giving AMAZING face.![]()
Lol, probably. I mean, I like the coat...per usual, that utterly handsome face of him alwaaays save the outfit, maybe is just the BIG ASS tie
Same here, nice coat, nice fitting It's definitely the tie that makes him look cartoonyLol, probably. I mean, I like the coat...
You can try. Any picture can get a DMCA on any threadCan we post NSFW gifs in here? I don't think I've ever wondered away from the OF reviews sections
Perfect amount of stubble on a perfect face.
TMZ calling out those crazy hud-con shippers lol
2026 - the year where Miss Club Chalamet and TMZ are on the sane-r side of the spectrum
gotcha! a kiddo dressing up also my mexican ass was throbbing, it reminds me of Rebelde soap operaI think the combo of long coat, too-long sleeves, rolled up pant legs and huge-ass tie combine to give the impression of a kid dressing up in his dad's clothes. Not easy to do with a 40-year-old man who's 6'2" and unshaven, so someone was really putting effort into it!
Look at what's going on in the rest of the world. They're going to have to up their game if they want to keep pace.
although i’m a hater, he is beautiful and looks amazing (!!!) at his age.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.