Frathouse Contest

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by michael_3165, Jan 7, 2011.

1. michael_3165

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    “Come on man… you’re so boring!” claimed Nick as Scotty lay on his bed, trying to ignore the ongoing nagging he just couldn’t escape. Nick hated being called boring because in his mind he wasn’t. Boring to him was those nerdy kids who did nothing more with their time other than reading. He however had been at lectures since nine in the morning and was tired from a night out the night before!

“If I come I don’t wanna hear anything about being “boring” again…. You hear me?” Scotty replied irritated.

Scott was a average lad. About 5ft10, spikey brown hair with a fairly atheletic frame, the women couldn’t help but fall in love with the charming lad with the cheeky smile. Nick on the other hand was tall, around 6ft 2 and lanky as a pole. Out of the two, Nick was the partier of the pair who had known each other since starting uni the year before. Every few weeks came the nagging about parties.

“Besides, Louise is going to be there. You know that fit one that was in our block, blonde?” Nick mentioned, grasping at any straw to get Scotty interest to rise

“Ok..ok… Gimme half hour… I’ll grab a shower now”…Nick replied…. “Hmmm” he thought… Louise…

The place was heaving as Scotty and Nick walked into the open front door of the frat house. As they pushed through the first several feet more room opened up into a big lounge in the middle of a big complex maze of corridors. Along to the left there were rows of girls aged about eighteen to about twenty-five all chatting to various lads of similar age. Scotty looked over through the smoke, billowing up over their heads. It was cold outside but the heat coming off the people made the small, dimly lit corridors seem hazy. Scotty turned to a group of lads talking to two pretty blonde and brown haired females… ‘Damn they look desperate’ he thought of the immature boys. That’s what he saw them as. Boys. Not men. Not like him.

Then he realized. The blonde one… Louise.

“Fuck it” he said loudly enough for Nick to hear faintly over the noise.

“What did you say?” Nick replied loudly, trying to determine whether he was being spoken to. Scott nodded, as if to dismiss his comment and signaled over the the large selection of bottles at the far end of the lounge. Spirits, beers, wine… everything laid out on a raised bar type area just across from 3 large sofas, packed with various couples kissing and fondling each other.

“Damn that burns” cried Scotty as he took down another shot of some unknown green liquid. He was hitting em hard and heavy. He knew he could never get around to speaking to Louise, not with all those other lads swooning over her and the pretty brunette with the little black dress.

“Try this…” smiled Nick, handing him another shot, this time absinthe.

The party began to quieten slightly. People began talking amongst themselves, getting off with each other, passed out or a mix of the four. A cocky, loud mouthed lad dressed in a grey hooded top, tracksuit bottoms and white trainers burst through the group of people with a vast entourage of women and fellow lads all looking for more booze.

Soon the place was buzzing. People bustling in and out from room to room, stacked up in hallways and out in the seated area behind the flat. Scotty suddenly got tapped on the shoulder… It was Louise.

“Hey… I thought I recognized you” Louise exclaimed cheerily.

“Well Hello stranger… I didn’t even see you” Scotty replied, lying. Damn she looked hot, he thought. Ever since he met her there was always something about her which he just loved. Tonight may have been his night after all. “What are you having?”

“Just a vodka and lemonade please” Louise replied

The party was in full swing. Louise and Scott sat quietly on a sofa, chatting intimately when the little cocky lad with the hooded top sat next to Louise.

“Hey sweetheart… I’m Tommy” asserted the stranger, edging himself closer to her and putting his ar half around her shoulders. Scotty hated this. After an hour of chatting some guy was going to butt in and take his girl? Hell No!

“Excuse me mate, but we are having a conversation” Scott interrupted abruptly “do you mind giving us some space mate”

Louise looked on stunned. It was sweet that Scott was making an effort and she loved the protectiveness which he was displaying. For once she found a guy that would protect her, stand up for her and wasn’t just talking to get into her underwear. Sat between the two, she felt a sense of discomfort so kept quiet.

“Hey Sweetheart… why are you with this tool?” Tommy said smugly, “I am more man than he could ever be…” he continued whilst winking and gesturing toward his groin. “In fact I am more of a man than any bloke in here!”

By this stage Nick had stumbled back to the twosome, clearly intoxicated but catching the middle of the conversation. Nick wasn’t one to turn down a challenge, especially when a girl was on the line and he thought that his best friend shouldn’t either

“Hey mate, if you think you’re the bollocks why don’t you prove it?” Nick butted in. Scott looked on, rolling his eyes and wishing that Nick would shut up. The last thing he needed was to get into some betting, competition with a total stranger all because of his loud mouth, possibly soon to be ex best friend!
    “Prove what? That I have more than this little tool could ever compete with? Why waste my time?” Tommy declined

“So you’re a bullshitter as well as a little chav then?” Nick persisted

Meanwhile Scott was looking at Louise. On one hand he didn’t wanna look like he was so pathetic that he couldn’t shut the guy up. At the same time, he didn’t want to leave a bad impression and cost himself the girl.

“No mate… just… well… what will I get if I win? I am assuming you want us both to get em out and the winner had to get something”… Tommy declared

Before Scott or Nick could even reply, Louise piped up. “Ok… whoever wins gets me tonight”… Scott was shocked, Nick looked even more shocked as Tommy looked on with a huge grin.

“How are we going to do this?” Scott asked. He had no choice. If he didn’t do it and submitted before it even started, Louise was off with the cockiest lad he had ever met and his chances were blown.

Soon the rules were laid out. Tommy would invite a few girls over to “assist” the boys with getting hard. Then, they would measure both from the tip to the base with the winner being the biggest length.

Both lads sat opposite each other on the large, black leather sofa. Both with their trainers off. One girl seated next to each of them. Tommy began, stroking his bulge through his tracksuit bottoms, whilst Scott shyly placed his hand down his own. Scott could clearly see he was in for some competition. Even semi hard Tommy was already needing two hands just to grab his own bulge which was now lengthening down his thigh. Tommy slid his trackies down, revealing white CK boxer shorts. He was still wearing his hooded top and white socks. His fat cock beginning to throb slightly sprung upward, curving around the crease of his groin.

By this time more people had gathered. Girls and lads all stood in front of the pair, and a cheer was let out as Tommy displayed his boxers. Louise stood on, in front, watching the pair getting slowly harder. The girl accompanying Tommy began slowly pumping away at Tommy’s extending shaft.

“Hey dude, you wanna give up now? This is just the beginning, you should see how big this thing gets!” Tommy said loudly, taunting his rival. “Pass me a drink” demanded Tommy, as a beer was passed through the crowd to his end of the sofa.

Meanwhile, Scotty was struggling. Nerves and the fact that the girl he yearned over for a whole year was standing watching him getting hard in this situation!

“Hey, little boy, you can’t even get it up! Maybe you should just declare me the winner now and get your bitch to come suck my dick!” Tommy continued to taunt

“No man, I just need some more help that’s all. I am nervous”. Scott replied. Soon the girl seated next to Scotty began rubbing his cock. Scotty pulled down his trackies revealing and fairly large, near flaccid pole. She began rolling the skin over his head, and suddenly he felt it…. It was beginning to grow!

2. michael_3165

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    By this stage, Tommy had his cock out in full view. Around 35 people were now gathered, all standing watching the two lads getting bigger. Women stood in awe, occasionally gasping at the size of Tommy’s cock. The men all stood in silence, occasionally cheering when the girls assisting did something particularly hot.

Now both lads had their cocks out. As Scotty got harder he got bigger… and bigger and bigger! The girl was sucking it, pushing it inch by inch deeper into her throat. She gagged, pulled it out whilst rolling the skin all the way back. A large lump of precum dripped from Scotty’s huge, glistening head as she licked it from the tip.

“Oh my god bro!” shrieked Nick “What the fuck! How big is that thing!?”

“We’ll see soon!” Replied Scott “It gets fatter too!”

Tommy on the other end was panicked. Although approximately eight and a half inches long and fairly fat, Tommy was no match for Scotty and his huge schlong.

“Come on, suck it harder! I want it to get bigger! Come on suck it!” Tommy cried as the girl pushed more and more cock into her mouth. Her eyes watered as he hit the back of her throat, still 3 inches or so remaining in her hands.

Louise was shocked as was the rest of the crowd. By this point most in the crowd were calling out, practically cheering. Some of the guys giving compliments “dude, you’re the man, that’s fuckin huge” and women secretly lusting over what they were witnessing.

Scotty was now the one who was gloating. At over ten inches in length, his cock was getting fatter and fatter, pushing his mushroom head closer and closer to his chest with every stroke. Tommy was trying harder and harder to get his dick to do what he wanted but as he realized he was failing, he began to go softer.

“Ok, Louise, you got the tape measure right?” asked Scotty, giving her a wink as he did

“er…I…er…yea can I measure them?!” She said with a mix of shyness and shock

“Hell Yeah!” replied Scott as Tommy protested.

Louise went over to Tommy. She held his big, long shaft in her hand, barely being able to fit it around the fatness of his cock. Placing the tape along the topside of his cock she proclaimed “eight inches long!”

A few cheers came across the crowd, mainly from the group Tommy entered with. She then went over to Scotty, sat gingerly beside him holding the tape in her hands. She lifted the heavy slab with her hand. It dwarfed her small hand just like it did her frame. Being so petite she was wondering how she would be able to fit it all inside her without splitting her in two. She placed the tape along Scottys shaft as it jumped from the contact with her skin. “Ten and a half inches long!” Louise cried in disbelief. A cheer let out from the crowd.

“Can we watch you cum?” asked a girl in the front of the crowd… a smattering of people agreeing with the sentiment.

“Well I suppose I could get rid of this first one ready for later!” Scotty replied cheekily

Soon the girl was back on Scotty’s cock, licking and sucking his massive bellend. Scott could feel a rumbling deep down and knew what was coming. Soon he arched his back, raised his ass off the now sticky leather and let out a groan as he erupted, blowing the biggest load all over his chest, the sofa and hitting the wall behind him. The crowd cheered in approval.

Ideas?

3. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    firstly i must compliment u on taking a concept and adding a twist

second do continue this is hot

third scotty should get revenge on tommy for being so arrogant and fuck one of his posse in front of him (after fucking louise ofcourse ;) )

4. mitc3117

mitc3117 Active Member

Albums:
    Great so far! Had a similar experience actually, but not nearly as open or as exciting :)

5. michael_3165

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks guys! Any more feedback or possible continuation? I got a few ideas but not sure :)

6. hugefan

hugefan Member

Albums:
    Great so far! Let's see Scotty and Louise do their thing. Maybe add another girl for a threesome?

7. michael_3165

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was thinkin about that maybe cos she needs someones help to stuff it in her haha

8. sumdude

Gold Member

Albums:
    Naw - I think Tommy should end up making Scott scream his name. Lol. After he watches him fucking Louise.
    ;-)

9. michael_3165

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ill see what - can do! I am big into voyeurism lol though tommy's revenge for the humiliation sounds promising! I was gunna do a story about a growing pill but too many have been done!

10. bigsby112

bigsby112 Member

great story man!

11. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    have scotty fuck tommys gf infront of him

12. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe Louise is a member of a Sorority and she brings him back for the girls :biggrin1:

13. oldbrownshoe52

I think Tommy needs to show his respect and blow scotty. Or better yet get fucked by him.

14. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    Or Scotty has to watch a 2-on-1 on Louise.

Write it whatever way you want, you seem to have a knack for it! :biggrin1:
    (just make it dirty please)

15. joemontague2001

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    How about a threesome, Scotty Louise and Nick? No? Just me?

16. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    Erm, yeah, that's what I meant. I just got characters confused. :confused:

17. beckx23

beckx23 Member

please continue!!!

18. michael_3165

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Second part coming up in the next 4 days! Sorry busy with work :)

19. michael_3165

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Upstairs several hours later and most had left. The final remainders sprawled over sofas, on floors and on the spare beds and piles of coats. Since the contest Louise had been chatting, stroking the leg of Scotty whilst sitting on the sofa. She was wet from the moment she saw his huge schlong however they had to wait til people had dispersed and gone home. In the meantime, Scotty had several attractive girls come up to him asking to join. Scotty, despite gagging for it, resisted. He didn’t want to come off to Louise as a player. A guy who would do any girl because he deep down liked her. He had no clue why, something he couldn’t describe. He liked a few of the girls that approached him. Usually pretty, slim and petite, but Louise showed an indifference and knew at the end of the night it was her turn!

The moment they walked into the darkened room, Louise through Scotty backward against the wall. He banged his head lightly as their tongues met. She probed gentle and he felt his dick get slightly swollen. She could feel his throbbing semi pushing against her thigh. “Damn that’s bigger than I expected!” thought Louise as she reached down and put her hand on it. She pulled off Scotty’s t shirt, revealing a nicely proportioned set of abs and pecs. She loved his biceps. Kissing Louise down her neck he began upbuttoning her top. He fumbled and she laughed.

Soon he was on top of her, kissing and touching. She began thinking “Oh my god, how am I going to fit that inside me” as she turned him over onto his back. She reached down. He could hear the zip going down on his jeans and soon she had unbuttoned the latch.

His dick was now near hard. She wrapped her hands around the base of his cock. She couldn’t fit her hands around the shaft and she marveled at how fat it was getting. From the light coming through the now misty window, she could see it in all its glory. Standing over 10 inches, hard and fat she was in ecstacy. She rolled the skin back over his head, the huge mushroom shaped bell-end protruding and shiny

She began rubbing it. Rolling the skin back and forth quicker and quicker. She wrapped both hands around the shaft and still had so much more to spare. Soon she had her tongue inside his foreskin and licking and sucking around the rim of his bell-end. The taste of precum was salty yet pleasantly surprising to taste and she used a finger to wipe away precum from her lip into her mouth. She pushed the shaft deep down her throat, all the way til it hit her tonsils. Scotty was in awe. Never had he felt a blowjob so good before she was wasn’t gagging! Hopefully, he thought, she would be able to take the whole of his cock inside her just as she had her mouth.

“Oh god, your so biiiggg!” Louise said, truthfully. “I love how fat it gets especially here” pointing to the middle

“That’s so gooood baby! Keep suckin the head…” Scotty moaned “Wank me too!”

Louise began puming his cock hard, sucking the head as she was going. Scotty loved this girl! Never had a girl been able to make him feel this.

“Baby… can I fuck you?” Scotty groaned as another large load of precum spewed from his knob

“I thought you wouldn’t ask!” Louise replied, slurping

Louise turned onto her back, Scotty now on top. He gently pulled off her panties, feeling her smooth body. He loved how petite she was with those beautiful big green eyes glistening. He lifted her legs slight, bending them as he went. He could tell she was nervous and she felt he heart pounding as he placed his bell-end onto her opening. He could feel she was dripping, soaking at the prospect of fucking him.

He pushed gently. She tensed.

“Relax Sweetheart I won’t hurt you” he said softly as he pushed harder.

She tried to relax and his tip slowly, entered before throbbing from the pressure of her pussy walls against his fattening schlong. She pushed him out. Another try and the same occurred. He was getting frustrated.

“Just plough it inside me and hope for the best babes” Louise moaned

“Hold on” he replied.
    He was frustrated. He didn’t want to lose his chance with the girl he wanted so badly yet she couldn’t even fit the head inside her! He persisted. Finally he got the head in. He could feel the tight, wet pussy stretching around his huge tool. “This is awesome!” he thought, attempting to push a bit more inside her. Louise could fill it stretching her walls.

“Oh baby your too biiggg!” she cried, pushing his cock out of her “I’m sorry”

“Don’t worry love, we don’t ha…” he said being interrupted

“Wait I have an idea…” she exclaimed, pausing “That girl downstairs… you know… the one with the fishnets and the dark hair… she wanted a threesome right?”

“erm… yeah I think I know the one” he claimed, knowing exactly which she was suggesting

“Is she still here? Maybe she could give us a hand?” Louise said, smiling innocently

“Yeah she is in the coats! I think!” Scotty said chuckling to himself

“Go get her!” Louise demanded

20. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
Draft saved Draft deleted