2
He went live on Instagram. What did you expect to see?Pointless. He’s a waste of time.
Not talking about ig talking about him. I don’t expect anything from him other than continuing to defraud people like the rest of his group.He went live on Instagram. What did you expect to see?
Send me and I'll post hahaI have a short vid but too scared to post lol…. Illegal no?
Then don’t…. LolI have a short vid but too scared to post
Shame they should stop screwing people over.Well...his ig got suspended/deleted... yikes
Probably lost it like his friend. Not the first time. Hopefully not allowed back. Screwed so many people over.Did he delete his onlyfans? I can’t see him anymore
They live scamming. Bunch of posers. Sad..He’s scamming now. Gotta pay for those expensive cars and apartment somehow lol
Much appreciated and couldn’t agree more. I had no choice and it worked. More should do it and stop paying for them to live the good lifeGuys… I’ve posted this before on other scammer pages. But you guys should charge back to your credit card and claim a refund if the products promised are not provided. It sends a message to OF that consumers are not joking about this. I don’t mess around with submitting a complaint to OF. They get the seriousness if it comes from a credit card company, that can easily give you provisional refunds. Make sure you screenshot proofs of everything.
Nothing nice about himNice boy
I know freakyfitking quite well... He's straight but his videos sure make you wonder???
but was disappointed when seeing his OF business strategy as its misleading.
View attachment 105925121
View attachment 105925141
View attachment 105925211
View attachment 105925281
View attachment 105925401
View attachment 105925481
dont expect to see hardcore gay action from him.
but he makes a lot of funny online reels and his nudes are hot.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.