itsmrhoax
Expert Member
- Joined
- Mar 26, 2018
- Posts
- 216
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 222
- Points
- 88
- Location
- London (Greater London, England)
- Sexuality
- 99% Gay, 1% Straight
- Gender
- Male
He was supposed to make a joint Onlyfans with his girl where they were supposed to upload their sexual videos, but it never happened.
I believe they broke up... They don't follow each other anymoreHe was supposed to make a joint Onlyfans with his girl where they were supposed to upload their sexual videos, but it never happened.
That’s comedy! Because just a week ago he posted her on his IG talking about how she’s his queen and they’re engaged. But then again that’ll explain why her Onlyfans has gotten so spicy. She went from PG13, to showing full on tits and pussy.I believe they broke up... They don't follow each other anymore
Engaged and he's on house arrest with 5 kids... Hmm okThat’s comedy! Because just a week ago he posted her on his IG talking about how she’s his queen and they’re engaged. But then again that’ll explain why her Onlyfans has gotten so spicy. She went from PG13, to showing full on tits and pussy.
Engaged and he's on house arrest with 5 kids... Hmm ok
He dates fem white men. So I’m surprised he fucked a black chic too. But I think he just desperate to prove his Bisexual.
Isn’t he straightHe dates fem white men. So I’m surprised he fucked a black chic too. But I think he just desperate to prove his Bisexual.
He should’ve been wearing one since he beat up his baby momma and their kid, but..lol i noticed he's wearing an ankle monitor these days
the kid too?! damn!He should’ve been wearing one since he beat up his baby momma and their kid, but..
Yessir! According to the article, the child had visible injuries caused by Fredo hitting the BM while she was holding the child.the kid too?! damn!
Too slow to avoid that ban.are you fucking slow ?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.