Fredo_llh

Five with five different women and he was beating on them too all while being 5’3 with a gap you could fit a grape through 😭 ain’t no way on Gods green earth!!
I thought only 3 his now 5 ....whoosh. he threw his daughter a sweet 16.. lol shade is he is gay allegedly .. his hole 🕳 is loose n wider in the pics like what's going on back there ...take Dat take Dat. They have linked him to bacon Lee I mean Jason lee... n Jason Lee is the top....that's the gag
 
He’s a real freakazoid, a Diddler, and one day someone gonna speak up bc what he does is really creepy! He targets attractive straight men in these unique circumstances and makes all these promises to them and the most they g et is an appearance ina Tyler Perry show as an extra in a coffee shop. It’s really really really sick and I can only imagine what he does with the footage and photos he doesn’t put out!
I thought only 3 his now 5 ....whoosh. he threw his daughter a sweet 16.. lol shade is he is gay allegedly .. his hole 🕳 is loose n wider in the pics like what's going on back there ...take Dat take Dat. They have linked him to bacon Lee I mean Jason lee... n Jason Lee is the top....that's the gag. N he be at them parties in atl ...n cali.. getting dug out ouwwwwww allegedly...he can take a pounding allegedly .. but these ig stars is getting put on .. they just never say who is putting it on them or putting it in them.. allegedly .. remember mizz Christian keys trying to.cum for mizz madeahz ...they thought cuz Cassie got the coins let Me do the same lol he never Said who it was ... but people assume ...hellurrrrr
 
He’s way past just Jason and Marvin, he was on the app Booksy last summer giving “massages” he talked about it in his lives all last year and the year before on his free page. Talking about going to peoples cities nd giving people the “boyfriend” experience for the “right price” 😂.
Damn ,a pimp best whore is himself 😂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: dicxdpineapples
Damn ,a pimp best whore is himself 😂
He 36 years old he looks great there will come time he will get old n stale .do your thing Freda don't be scureedd...I hope he makes billions but let's be real not delusional . He looks good but after time people get tired n not gonna spend them coins on him .. next caller ..on the line
 
He 36 years old he looks great there will come time he will get old n stale .do your thing Freda don't be scureedd...I hope he makes billions but let's be real not delusional . He looks good but after time people get tired n not gonna spend them coins on him .. next caller ..on the line
True that
 
That loose booty hole says different . The streets talk .allegedly He not gonna admit it. I mean he is attractive but he ain't th beez kneed as he thinks...
Honestly I just think he's gay for pay. I don't think he will actually go as far as having a guy fuck him or fucking a guy.

Like he knows that he's very attractive and he knows a lot of gay guys fantasize about him.
 
His free onlyfans is hilarious. He’s got some AI chat bot that sends you messages . He charges like $50 for bs videos!?! I’m like man gtfo
The free and the paid are both jokes. It’s all old recycled content and you can tell from looking at his teeth. In some he has a gap and in some he has those buckaroo veneers. It’s like come on be consistent with the scam man lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Vintageantique89
His free onlyfans is hilarious. He’s got some AI chat bot that sends you messages . He charges like $50 for bs videos!?! I’m like man gtfo
I knew it. me and him got into it over that, he claim that was all him sending the messages.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Vintageantique89
I knew it. me and him got into it over that, he claim that was all him sending the messages.
Hell nah it’s not 😂 it was that manager person before and now it’s just an Ai generated thing and it be saying the dumbest shit 😂😂😂! He should just retire it now bc he puts no effort into it and when he goes live he’s literally begging and berating people talking about he need real spenders in his lives 😂 like get a job buddy.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeIsDaddy