Fredo_llh

JuneBH

Legendary Member
Media
Last night, The Male Diva (Fredo) started a live, I did not get on but he was asking for $1,000 in tips for his birthday. He didn't even make half of that and ended the live like that. Scamming the people instead of being grateful that he got that much.
He did that just now

Reactions: 0792jump

MiracleChild

Experimental Member
Media
Alleged Jason ly... But lot of those content creators like gurlah of u str8 but we all know she is.a lady and the think she cute .. she was hottng up cleoton.lobo but that's a lady 2 so bumping pussies.. I don't see nuffing wrong wiht a lil bump and grind
Jason Lee said his boo was a Crip.. Is Fredo a Crip ?

• Haha
Reactions: D3vo

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Jason Lee said his boo was a Crip.. Is Fredo a Crip ?
Ooh nohunny Chile .,. Those crips ain't dropping like it's hawt .., drop it like it's hawt ...lol but everyone knows it's Fredo licious...and Jayson lee is the toppp ...

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Vintageantique89

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I honestly don’t think this dude is gay at all. I think he’s just confident and knows how to at least try and make money. It takes a lot of work to stay in good shape. He still looks breathtaking, moreso even….damn

Reactions: Trayder-Horne

Tinanelly64

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I honestly don’t think this dude is gay at all. I think he’s just confident and knows how to at least try and make money. It takes a lot of work to stay in good shape. He still looks breathtaking, moreso even….damn
Yea Fredo clearly doesnt care juat based on the how many "Gay" content he had made with other men.