Fredo_llh

Not a bottom? Your words drip with jealousy like an unattractive bottom that was rejected and can't move on.
what i do is my business jealous of what of a convict whose bussy is couging and leaking and cant get a job so he sells his ass for ebt food stamps and o my fans .gurll maybe you are jealous loookhow stupid you sound sis.
 
Sex Work includes the act of selling sexual favors, acts and illusions. Strippers are sex workers just like everyone showing their body on onlyfans. Stop being so rude, obnoxious and ignorant it is very unattractive. You are tryong to be catty but you're making a fool of yourself. Have some class.
you are the one that is on his jock like he pays you duh so what ler them sell their as and dick.who cares
 
  • Like
Reactions: moneymike1989
trust me aint nobody worried aboit him this is a blog to talk right so hey let him be i have a right to state my opinion on alfredo
.you actually defend him as if he is your man and he paying you
Well there's no need for the disrespect because I'm actually being calm with you and you're right, you have the right to say what you want to say. He's not paying me at all and I'm not being his spokesperson either. You actually started this by commenting on something I said months ago so yeah. I don't have anything against you but the point I'm trying to make is whatever you're really trying to say, make it make sense because it's not making sense bud. That's all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mpule
Well there's no need for the disrespect because I'm actually being calm with you and you're right, you have the right to say what you want to say. He's not paying me at all and I'm not being his spokesperson either. You actually started this by commenting on something I said months ago so yeah. I don't have anything against you but the point I'm trying to make is whatever you're really trying to say, make it make sense because it's not making sense bud. That's all.
so exaxltt why you trynna attack me 4 sis...i said he gay dl thats all and messea wiht dudes and i personally thinknhe a bottom was the prioblem wuh happen
 
Well there's no need for the disrespect because I'm actually being calm with you and you're right, you have the right to say what you want to say. He's not paying me at all and I'm not being his spokesperson either. You actually started this by commenting on something I said months ago so yeah. I don't have anything against you but the point I'm trying to make is whatever you're really trying to say, make it make sense because it's not making sense bud. That's all.
i am calm baby ..this not serious he cna do what he wants with himseld if he does not wanna be labeled gay okay he str8 str8 to the cock a doodlendo
 
How can you say all that? Do u have receipts? It's very negative how y'all could talk about bottoms like if it's wrong!! Like really?! We all are GAY period! Stop being so darn prejudice
im.not i said he is dl gay guy who gets down no need to out him down imma fan
 
so exaxltt why you trynna attack me 4 sis...i said he gay dl thats all and messea wiht dudes and i personally thinknhe a bottom was the prioblem wuh happen
I'm not attacking you at all, I don't even know you well enough to attack my friend. I'm very nice and chilled, I'm just blunt. I wanted to know what you were trying to say and why you were saying it, plain and simple. Nobody's attacking you sweetheart. It was all just hard conversation, I don't condone that bullying bull and that's real :emoji_100:.
 
I'm not attacking you at all, I don't even know you well enough to attack my friend. I'm very nice and chilled, I'm just blunt. I wanted to know what you were trying to say and why you were saying it, plain and simple. Nobody's attacking you sweetheart. It was all just hard conversation, I don't condone that bullying bull and that's real :emoji_100:.
neithwe do i inspread love ..i dint know dude like that i dont care what he does he is good loooking jm. it.mad but to.me he is gay man the twinkle in his eye the body langusge u know it 2 but since there are np videos of him taking dick ..we have to base it on only his fantasy sex wirk
 
I'm not attacking you at all, I don't even know you well enough to attack my friend. I'm very nice and chilled, I'm just blunt. I wanted to know what you were trying to say and why you were saying it, plain and simple. Nobody's attacking you sweetheart. It was all just hard conversation, I don't condone that bullying bull and that's real :emoji_100:.
hmmmhhh he is not gonna be stupid and out himself so he has to histle and givethe banji.look
 
neithwe do i inspread love ..i dint know dude like that i dont care what he does he is good loooking jm. it.mad but to.me he is gay man the twinkle in his eye the body langusge u know it 2 but since there are np videos of him taking dick ..we have to base it on only his fantasy sex wirk
Whatever all that means :joy::skull:. Now let's keep it positive because this is honestly getting nowhere at all and it's making me yawn for real. It's almost like dancing to the same freaking song over and over lol.
 
Whatever all that means :joy::skull:. Now let's keep it positive because this is honestly getting nowhere at all and it's making me yawn for real. It's almost like dancing to the same freaking song over and over lol.
sorry my iphone types words fast and auto correct blocks my right spelling.I said to me he is a gay man in denial but is afraid to admit it. "To me" Look at the twinkle in his eyes and body language but he looks goodt and i aint mad at him. I said he can do what he wants and if he feels like finessing the gay gurlz to make them coinz go head miss mama yassa..I dont know hin or neither care for him. I admit i must say i am very agressive when it comes to telling the truth. I spread peace and love if he wants to top ok good he has a nice dick but it aint huge like many if the size queenz want.His jerk off videos are boringto mebut hey its all me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juli1994
Whatever all that means :joy::skull:. Now let's keep it positive because this is honestly getting nowhere at all and it's making me yawn for real. It's almost like dancing to the same freaking song over and over lol.
you say tomato i say tomatoesssssssss
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juli1994
sorry my iphone types words fast and auto correct blocks my right spelling.I said to me he is a gay man in denial but is afraid to admit it. "To me" Look at the twinkle in his eyes and body language but he looks goodt and i aint mad at him. I said he can do what he wants and if he feels like finessing the gay gurlz to make them coinz go head miss mama yassa..I dont know hin or neither care for him. I admit i must say i am very agressive when it comes to telling the truth. I spread peace and love if he wants to top ok good he has a nice dick but it aint huge like many if the size queenz want.His jerk off videos are boringto mebut hey its all me.
Everyone has a preference and that's ok but don't try so hard to convince people to see everything the way you do because regardless of how you feel or what you think, people are still gonna have their feelings. Trust me I've been there and done that. It takes a big person to own that they can be aggressive because you indeed gave it to us dude :joy::skull:. Everyone thinks differently and that's ok.
 
Everyone has a preference and that's ok but don't try so hard to convince people to see everything the way you do because regardless of how you feel or what you think, people are still gonna have their feelings. Trust me I've been there and done that. It takes a big person to own that they can be aggressive because you indeed gave it to us dude :joy::skull:. Everyone thinks differently and that's ok.
yasssssssss new york is in the mofovming housee se im hbic