Free X-Box 360 or Playstation 3

I'm sure you guys have heard of these sites. They have been confirmed to work by G4 TechTV and many other reliable sources. If you have been considering trying it, now's a pretty good time. One of the offers is a $1.00 trial of a poker site that is easily done and cancelled all in 5 minutes.

Here are my referral links, use them if you want, or you can check out www.referralaccelerated.com
It's an interesting site but it's not taken off yet. Something else to consider.

http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=26094013
http://ps3s.freepay.com/?r=26108392

You can tell which is which by the first part on the far left, obviously. Make sure you use a spam e-mail account to sign up for these or you will get spammed to death. If you want an invite to a gmail account post here and I'll send you one.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Fruit Cocktail-SPAM Buffet Party Loaf

1 (15-ounce) can Del Monte fruit cocktail, drained (reserve syrup)
2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
2 tablespoons vinegar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
2 (12-ounce) cans Spam luncheon meat, very finely chopped
1/2 cup celery, very finely chopped
1/4 cup green olives, very finely chopped
1/2 cup Miracle Whip
1 teaspoon prepared mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
5 lemons
Paprika
Additional Miracle Whip

Arrange drained fruit cocktail in 9-by-5-by-3 inch loaf pan. In top of double boiler, mix reserved syrup with gelatin, vinegar, cinnamon, and cloves. Place over hot water and stir until gelatin dissolves. Carefully pour 1/2 cup of gelatin mixture over fruit cocktail. Place in pan in refrigerator and chill until gelatin has thickened but is not set.

Mix Spam with celery and olives. Mix Miracle Whip with mustard, salt, and remaining gelatin mixture. Add Spam mixture to Miracle Whip mixture and blend well. Spread over fruit cocktail. Chill until firm, at least 4 hours.

For garnish, make lemon cups by halving lemons, slicing off ends (so lemons will stand up), and scooping out pulp. Dip cut edges of lemons in paprika. Fill cups with Miracle Whip and sprinkle lightly with additional paprika.

To serve, unmold loaf onto large platter and surround with lemon cups. Makes 8 to 10 servings.

Remenissions

Experimental Member
Media
A lot of the time they are hoaxes or they try to rip you off.
Sometimes they will even provide hidden-charges...
You should watch out...I mean...if time is money...couldn't you be getting more "bang" for your time if you had a job (if you don't already)?