Photo French-golden-boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugo first started his OF at the end of 2024 with the name croissantroyal. Anyone followed him back then?
Wait so he already has an OF?
I just came from twitter where he said that once he hit 100k followers he’ll open an OF page.
 
During that time, there's a thread here about him and I only saw a video of him showing off his soft 🍆. People were also saying the content isn't worth it so the thread slowed down until it got nuked and deleted
 
I’m no size queen …. I just love seeing a small softie on an Alpha … besides mine is a little smaller than that 😄
I think he just gives big dick energy as all online alphas do 😄 I think his size is perfect. No edits just him naturally and that’s hot 🔥 confidence 💪🏻
 
Status
Not open for further replies.