Frenulum Removal

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, don't have that removed; when it's not there, it looks like something's missing. Talk to your urologist about it, and in the meantime go easy on it and make sure to use enough lube whenever applicable.

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Years ago I had a piercing through my frenum just below the corona of the glans. Over time the opening was stretched from wearing bigger and heavier rings. The opening got so big that my wife could put her pinky through the opening. This however, left me with a frenum that was very stretched and just attached to my glans at the point just below my urethra opening. It didn't look appealing unless I had jewelry through the hole. My wife suggested that I cut this last bit of connecting skin - which I did. I don't remember much pain or bleeding probably because the glans was not cut only the little bit of frenum that was attached. Lots of guys talk above about losing sensation but for me at least, pleasure comes from the glans especially the corona and not the skin of the frenum. Severing the frenum from the glans actually permitted more of my glans to be stimulated and allowed the forskin to be completely retractable. When erect my penis looks circumcised but with no scaring and no shortening of the skin on my dick and a glans that can still be covered by the forskin. My wife loves the look and I don't have to worry about tearing the frenum when I'm fucking her hard or jerking off.

B_FrenuLes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Frenulum removal is often done as part of an adult circumcision. I had a local anesthetic for my circ and the rest of the operation was a breeze. The frenulum removal was, like doctors say, 'uncomfortable" meaning it wasn't painful but still a bad experience. The reason is because at other times in the operation I could feel like pressure or pulling, but at this point I could tell exactly what he was doing and he went very slowly, he said, so he wouldn't cut the sensitive tissue on either side of the string. At first afterwards I wasn't sure I like it. Even after the rest of my penis was all healed, my frenulum was still sore and swollen and it took almost 3 months before the nice feeling came back.

B_FrenuLes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't recall the O/P asking for experiences with adult circ's.

Since the O/P's subject was the removal of the frenulum, and since the O/P was dealing with jafar's suggestion that he be circ and have his frenulum removed just a few posts above mine, I thought my post was on topic.

Do you know it's not necessary for you to attempt to quash every positive comment about circumcision because of your non-applicable dissatisfaction with your infant circ? Your posts begin to seem like noise.

Big Swinging Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since the O/P's subject was the removal of the frenulum, and since the O/P was dealing with jafar's suggestion that he be circ and have his frenulum removed just a few posts above mine, I thought my post was on topic.

Do you know it's not necessary for you to attempt to quash every positive comment about circumcision because of your non-applicable dissatisfaction with your infant circ? Your posts begin to seem like noise.

That's why I've put him and a few others on ignore. It makes for a much more peaceful message board experience. Magically, threads can stay on topic! :wink:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's longstaff's post you're referring to:
The thort has crossed my mind.But i don't think it's needed when having the frenulum removed will fix the problem.
Reading between the lines, I don't think he's seeking a circumcision.

Resolving a frenulum problem via circumcision is overkill.

lickm25

Legendary Member
Media
Port Elizabeth (Eastern Cape, South Africa)
Sexuality
No Response
my frenulum was very short and I could not pull back my foreskin completely. Tried to stretch it but didn't work, one day I decided to cut it and I used a nail clip to do it. I didn't hurt that much and bleeding was minor.
Didn't loose any sensitivity and sex life is even better with the foreskin rolling back easily.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my frenulum was very short and I could not pull back my foreskin completely. Tried to stretch it but didn't work, one day I decided to cut it and I used a nail clip to do it. I didn't hurt that much and bleeding was minor.
Didn't loose any sensitivity and sex life is even better with the foreskin rolling back easily.

I think it really depends on the anatomy. There are guys with very strongly vascularized and thick frenulA, and other with just a bit of skin. Mine was just a bit of skin and I had it cut by the doctor with minor bleeding. Now the underneath of my glans is very smooth, I can retract like you were taking off a sock and it glides much better than before. Plus, the dick looks a bit longer because if you pull the skin back the glans still points straight.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Oh. My. God. ow...ow...ow...:eek:

I need to go hold my favorite penis, stat. :redface: ...and kiss it, and love it...

ow...I'm all for doing something if you need to...but "home surgery"?? No...no...no...especially not on something so important...one word: infection three words: penis falls off

Last edited:

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh. My. God. ow...ow...ow...:eek:

I need to go hold my favorite penis, stat. :redface: ...and kiss it, and love it...

ow...I'm all for doing something if you need to...but "home surgery"?? No...no...no...especially not on something so important...one word: infection three words: penis falls off

ahaha. i love you, and i agree!

no DIY surgeries, man. you could seriously fuck yourself up, and no i don't mean jerking off after the bleeding stops...

yikes. these chicken patties i was about to eat just became seriously unappetizing. :(

uncfun22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should go for a full circumcision with the frenulum removed. There you can get a smooth, cut look that makes masturbation so much easier and more enjoyable.

dude your a joke! circumcision dosen't make it easier or more enjoyable! with a foreskin it glides over the head which means you need no lube and the feeling of the foreskin going over the very sensitive head is fucking amazing! so don't go tell people to get thier dicks cut off!:biggrin1:

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dude your a joke! circumcision dosen't make it easier or more enjoyable! with a foreskin it glides over the head which means you need no lube and the feeling of the foreskin going over the very sensitive head is fucking amazing! so don't go tell people to get thier dicks cut off!:biggrin1:

i think he's referring to the fact that the OP has discomfort from his frenulum. hence, removing it PROFESSIONALLY (i hope) would make it easier and more enjoyable for him.

i could be wrong, though.

S

SirConcis

There are mininal snips that can be done to just detach the frenulum from the glans and removing only a small amount in that area and leave the resr. This gives the skin all the freedom of movement it needs without tugging down on the glans, without loss of the est fo the frenulum. However, you will find that the remainder of frenulum will not be as prominent as before as it stretches out and smooths out.

Full frenulum removal does give you a more cosmetic smooth look. The skin below the frenulum is just as sensitive so stimulation in that area is still extremely pleasurable.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There are mininal snips that can be done to just detach the frenulum from the glans and removing only a small amount in that area and leave the resr. This gives the skin all the freedom of movement it needs without tugging down on the glans, without loss of the est fo the frenulum. However, you will find that the remainder of frenulum will not be as prominent as before as it stretches out and smooths out.

Full frenulum removal does give you a more cosmetic smooth look. The skin below the frenulum is just as sensitive so stimulation in that area is still extremely pleasurable.

That's wishful thinking if I ever heard it.
Remove the most nerve-rich part of a human body, and the area around the scar is comparably pleasurable?
If you remove a person's lips, is the area around the mouth still as sensual?
A frenuloplasty would lengthen the frenulum, and give the OP relief from the problem, without removing anything.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My boyfriend just had his frenulum removed recently. The doc tried to avoid it but it came down to being a necessity for him. He's so much happier now that his skin can go back and forth without the tightness and bleeding that occurred way too often. He's now noticing how much better masturbation and sex is without the discomfort. Not sure about the sensitivity thing as he was always complaining about the pain. Now he's more frisky and I'm enjoying it too!

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it really depends on how the frenulum is like. As I said, mine was not at all vascularized (really e piece of insensitive skin), so cutting it was no problem and the stimulation of the area is still extremely pleasurable. But I can imagine that other people might have a problem. There is a good amount of variability in human anatomy, probably one of the reasons of this endless circumcision debate.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it really depends on how the frenulum is like. As I said, mine was not at all vascularized (really e piece of insensitive skin), so cutting it was no problem and the stimulation of the area is still extremely pleasurable. But I can imagine that other people might have a problem. There is a good amount of variability in human anatomy, probably one of the reasons of this endless circumcision debate.

Apparently, my boyfriends was like this. He has more pleasure now than before. Also, he seems to think that his cock head is actually growing a little now that it's not being held back. Not sure if that's possible but who knows.

usmc_m45

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for one my frenelum was torn during sex at first it gets sore then a little scratch appears thats when your supposed to call it quits for awhile and let it heal and use hydrocortizone cream or E45 but i didnt know i figure it was cause i caught my wang in the zipper one day cause it slipped out my boxer hole anywho i was pounding rough raw one time and the girl wanted it deeper and harder one thing some circumsied males dont know is that the depth you go in a girl is how far your skin could pull back comes into play so when i saw 1.5 almost 2 inches still out i didnt know it all depended on how far my skin could go so i pulled back and just gave it my all in this one thrust and then i felt like as if i caught my skin in the zipper again but i pulled out and man was i scared when i saw a lot of blood ppl now are saying that it has alot of nerves well duh but what on your body doesnt have nerves the only thing the frenelum has is a small artery thats cause no harm if torn my sex life is great and actually sex feels much better than before all you cut guys say it feels better when you masturbate but when your uncut that wet skin that wraps around your head feels good so guy think carefully of what your doing cause at least you had the choice of getting yours removed i didnt but take it from me it feels better and my sex life is better and my cock doesnt look disfigured in any way shape or form

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mine was clipped when i very young. If it was any more sensitive, i don't think i could stand it. I can roll the place where the frenulum was and cum.