Friend you wanted to see naked and finally did

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine's not a FRIEND, but he's a roommate of a guy I used to hook up with in college (let's use "Steve" and "Greg" for the guy I hooked up with and his roommate, respectively).

Steve lived off-campus in the nice condos, not the ones most of the other students lived and his roommate/landlord Greg is a kinda, kinda not straight divorcee who owned the unit. He's hot too, super fit and handsome for a guy in his 50s. Greg's super chill and never got weird when I slept over and we felt bad bc we've had loud sex before and he's walked in the house and caught me giving Steve head in the living room and in kitchen before.

Anyhoo, we're all hanging out and drinking one night and Greg says he wants a cock rating from gay dudes bc "we have high standards". Shows us a picture of his cock on his phone and we goad him into showing us his cock irl, which was a decent size for being soft. We tried to get him to let us both suck it, but he wussed out and to my knowledge, they've never hooked up or anything

bulgeuk25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Me and my mate are mid-20's.

Had one uni friend (straight) who I'd never been naked with (had played strip poker or locker rooms with others but never this guy before), we were at a mutual friends wedding and the hotel where it was had a pool, so we thought we'd go down there and have a swim. Thought nothing more of if as he'd never been undressed in front of me before and changed into swimming shorts before we went. Had a swim together and a chat, hey, it was our friends wedding and we hadn't seen each other in a while!

Get to the locker rooms afterwards( open communal room), I strip off my trunks with no worries, though I did remember he'd never seen me naked before too! I turn around and to my surprise he had too and walked over to the trunk-spining dry machine completely naked and stuck his trunks in there while still chatting! I couldn't believe after all these years of knowing him that he'd just got naked and walked across the changing room trunks in hand, so much respect for him there! I followed him, nude with trunks in hand and put them in the spinner after him, having a conversation the entire time. No comments were made regarding dicks, though I was hanging at around 5 inches and thick and he was probably the smallest of my friends at around 3 inches and thin, I was so delighted that he had the confidence to be nude with me and it to be just such a normal situation.

Nothing was said about either of our sizes at the time, but a few weeks later on a stag do, he made a random comment while drunk saying "You're such a shower, its huge" or something like that, which was the first time he had acknowledged anything regarding it.

But anyway, It was nice to be nude and relaxed with him and for him to be comfortable being nude.

D

deleted2696141

Other way around?

A few years ago I was using a gym near work, stopping in first thing for a workout before going to the office. I noticed that a friend of my then bf also used that gym, and I'd had a bit of a crush when we first met, lol. We never spoke, but there was always that little spark of recognition when we saw each other.

We only crossed paths a few times, usually I'd be finishing up as he was arriving. This one time I'd not seen him so gone for a shower. It was busy so afterwards I just grabbed my stuff from my locker and found a spot on the bench in the middle of the room. No sooner had I taken my towel off than I looked up and saw him opposite, he must have arrived and had set his bag down on the bench while I was at my locker.

We actually met again at a party a couple of years later. No idea if he remembered me from that time I bared all in his face in the lockerroom

Sami1988

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I always see my friends as brothers, they don't turn me on. I even don't look if they are getting undressed. However back in college there was this guy who lived in a room next to mine in the dorm. He was so hot, always stayed in his underwear but has never been totally naked until one hot summer day, when he was sleeping in his boxers as usual which wasn't tight enough to keep his cock inside and due to the hot weather he kept the door open. I was able to get good exposure because his room was opposite to the common kitchen. I've stayed in the kitchen for an hour until he woke up and got dressed :grinning:

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was at the beach once with my sister and brother in law, and their kids. A huge thunderstorm came out of no where, and my sister wanted to just get the kids home safe and out of the storm ASAP. My brother in law and I (the two dudes) were tasked with cleaning up our whole little beach camp, and throwing it in the other car. The storm hit midway through our clean up. He, I, and all our stuff got completely soaked. It was lightning like crazy and our car was still pretty far away so so we hid under the awning of the closed Beach restaurant for shelter. We were both freezing. We looked around and realized we were the only people still left on the beach. My brother in law made a comment about how it was just us and it no one would see if we just changed there, so we decided to strip down naked and grabbed the driest towels we could find to get as dry and warm as we could. We had never seen each other naked until this point. He is not much of a gym guy and we don’t travel much together so it never really came up. We both definitely took a glance at the others junk as we stripped not trying to hid it. We stayed naked for awhile longer than needed as we had no dry clothes to change into. Sort of just covering with a towel but not really trying to hid anything. It wasn’t sexual at all, just kind of funny.
It was actually kind of fun being basically out on the beach, naked, by our selves and the elements. He had a kind of smallish, uncut dick, with a really big set of nuts, and a big bush of blonde pubes. But it might have been shrinkage as we had both been in the freezing cold. I was probabaly not giving my best showing either. Eventually the storm cleared. We put our still damp suits on and went back home.

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Me and my mate are mid-20's.

Had one uni friend (straight) who I'd never been naked with (had played strip poker or locker rooms with others but never this guy before), we were at a mutual friends wedding and the hotel where it was had a pool, so we thought we'd go down there and have a swim. Thought nothing more of if as he'd never been undressed in front of me before and changed into swimming shorts before we went. Had a swim together and a chat, hey, it was our friends wedding and we hadn't seen each other in a while!

Get to the locker rooms afterwards( open communal room), I strip off my trunks with no worries, though I did remember he'd never seen me naked before too! I turn around and to my surprise he had too and walked over to the trunk-spining dry machine completely naked and stuck his trunks in there while still chatting! I couldn't believe after all these years of knowing him that he'd just got naked and walked across the changing room trunks in hand, so much respect for him there! I followed him, nude with trunks in hand and put them in the spinner after him, having a conversation the entire time. No comments were made regarding dicks, though I was hanging at around 5 inches and thick and he was probably the smallest of my friends at around 3 inches and thin, I was so delighted that he had the confidence to be nude with me and it to be just such a normal situation.

Nothing was said about either of our sizes at the time, but a few weeks later on a stag do, he made a random comment while drunk saying "You're such a shower, its huge" or something like that, which was the first time he had acknowledged anything regarding it.

But anyway, It was nice to be nude and relaxed with him and for him to be comfortable being nude.

Ye! Totally agree. It is nice to be comfortably naked with a good friend.

cmore925

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my best friends was hanging out with me for the weekend. We have known each other for years. There has never been anything romantic between us. Of course me being a man kind of changes the story. Long story short, my friend is gorgeous. She is pretty with an incredible body. Her tits are nice and perky. Her ass is indescribable. Round and firm. I think it would fit in my hands perfectly. We are just friends so nothing is not happening. As I mentioned, we hung out and she decided to stay at my place so she didn't have to go home drunk. I let her have my bed and I slept on the couch. The next morning, she wanted to shower before going home.which was ok with me. I went first in the shower. She was really comfortable so she walks in on me while I am in the shower to brush her teeth. No big deal. She was naked brushing her teeth and I was trying to think of everything but her so I wouldn't get a woody. I finished up and let her have the shower. She has one of the best bodies I have ever seen. I'm just happy I had a semi so she didn't see me normally. I am a grower and it is not a pretty site.

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my best friends was hanging out with me for the weekend. We have known each other for years. There has never been anything romantic between us. Of course me being a man kind of changes the story. Long story short, my friend is gorgeous. She is pretty with an incredible body. Her tits are nice and perky. Her ass is indescribable. Round and firm. I think it would fit in my hands perfectly. We are just friends so nothing is not happening. As I mentioned, we hung out and she decided to stay at my place so she didn't have to go home drunk. I let her have my bed and I slept on the couch. The next morning, she wanted to shower before going home.which was ok with me. I went first in the shower. She was really comfortable so she walks in on me while I am in the shower to brush her teeth. No big deal. She was naked brushing her teeth and I was trying to think of everything but her so I wouldn't get a woody. I finished up and let her have the shower. She has one of the best bodies I have ever seen. I'm just happy I had a semi so she didn't see me normally. I am a grower and it is not a pretty site.

Gotta appreciate these male and female names friend stories.

Reactions: FatCock

Kewlbeans

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was on the swim team in High School and college and got to see my teammates naked all the time. I loved the casual nature of getting naked in the showers with my team. Almost everyone was smooth and we were all lean and ripped. Yes, several guys got chubbies frequently. Having the blood rush back into your penis after being in a speedo can have that effect. We were all very mature about it and never really gave anyone a “hard” time.

I returned my University a bit early for some pre season workouts. About two weeks before regular classes stared some of the teams would arrive early to get things going before school stared. During this time, you were paired with athletes from other sports, and in my case, he was a sophomore from the wrestling team.

Sean was the epitome of a college wrestler. Standing 5’8”, lean torso, thick neck, big muscular legs and a huge bubble butt. He was also very handsome with olive skin and green eyes. He was from the mid-west, and had an “aw shucks” attitude that made him very charming.

I arrived at our room first and took the bed that faced the window, and more importantly had a view into the bathroom that we shared with the room next door. I was hoping to get some good views over the next two weeks.

Sean walked into the room wearing a tank top and baggy gym shorts and introduced himself. Besides being very good looking he seemed like a genuinely nice guy, and very laid back. Be plopped down on his bed and we stated talking about what sports we do. He said, I could tell you were on the swim team from the speedo’s hanging on the hooks and the chlorine smell. I said, sorry, that’s how things are going to smell in here and he said, that’s better than stinky singlets. We both laughed.

We talked about him cutting weight and how he was jealous of how lean the swim guys were. I reminded him that early morning practice for over an hour will do that, and how hard it was for me to keep on weight and muscle. We agreed to work out together at the Rec center.

Later that night I decided to change in front of him and shower with the bathroom door open. I stripped completely naked and stood talking to him while he worked on his laptop. While he didn’t stare at me, I could tell he took a look as he continued to type and chat very casually. My dick is about 6.5” hard with a big knob over tight balls and usually shaved smooth. I hang about 3.5 to 4 inches when I’m not hard. I figured that as a wrestler, he would be just as relaxed getting naked in front of me.

I got out of the shower dried off, and walked naked into the room. My dick was swinging a bit and my balls hanging a bit lower after the hot shower. I had shaved by body in the shower so I was looking very tan and smooth, with an awesome speedo tan line. I put on a pair of white Calvin Klein briefs and shorts. Sean said, I guess it’s my turn to hit the shower. He pulled off his tank top and shorts. I was surprised to see his was wearing a pair of Tommy Hilfiger briefs in blue. I took him for a boxers guy or maybe boxer briefs. He turned around and I got a great view of his ass. The briefs barely contained his glutes, and I could see the muscles rippling. He turned around again and I got a great view of his package. The briefs looked full with heavy balls and a thick penis that was off to one side. I was expecting him to drop them, but no such luck. He walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

After the shower he came out of the bathroom in a pair of white boxer briefs. His package still looked great as the white fabric clung to his damp body. He was also mostly smooth with a bit of hair on his chest, and a narrow treasure trail. His skin was naturally dark, be he also had a tan. He got dressed, and we went out to meet up with some other athletes.

In the morning, I got out of bed naked, I always sleep naked, and he jumped out in his boxer briefs. We both had a long day of workouts ahead of us, and neither of us got back to the room until later that evening. We had both showered at the Rec center, so after dinner we went to bed. This time he wore a pair of briefs to sleep.

This went on for a few more days, and we became closer friends. I still wanted to see him naked, and was surprised he never got naked in the room. I know that he constantly weighed in nude for the wrestling team, so it never made sense that he was shy around me. It became clear that the room next to us wasn’t going to be occupied, and he talked about one of us moving into it, instead or sharing, but since both of us were tired all the time from our workouts, and knowing we would move to another dorm in about a week, neither one of us moved out of our current room.

I decided it was time to up my game. The next morning, I got out of bed with a raging hard on. At just over 6.5 inches’, a big knob, and it pointing skyward, it could not be ignored. I stood next to my bed and picked up my phone. He looked over and said, well, you must have had an awesome dream. I pretended not to know what he was talking about. He looked at my throbbing dick and said, morning wood buddy. I looked down and said, oh wow, sorry man, and turned around to put on some briefs. He said no worries man, and laughed. I stood there for another minute or two in red 2xist underwear with my dick still hard. I was putting on a show and I’m glad he noticed and commented.

He jumped out of bed in green boxer briefs and stretched. I could see movement in his underwear and what looked like a nice semi. Again, he went into the bathroom and shut the door. Darn it!

During our two weeks rooming together, I never saw him naked, but I did see him in briefs and boxer briefs which looked amazing on him. He wasn’t a modest guy, but he never got naked in front of me all that time. We became pals and kept in touch through out the year. The swimming and wrestling schedules are different, so I hardly ever saw him at the Rec center, and the pool and wrestling gym were in separate buildings.

The University I went to is well known for athletics, especially Swimming and Wrestling. Several times a year we would host big competitions. We had huge locker rooms with open showers. (I went back recently and they had put in shower stalls, so sad!) Depending on the sport, they had home team and away team lockers, but for the big matches all the teams shared locker rooms. It was always fun to shower with the guys from other swim teams after a match. We would all go in, strip off our speedo’s and relax in the nude. Lots of camaraderie and bonding, not to mention lots of amazing body and really nice packages. It was cool to see if any of the guys were uncut, shaved or smooth, big or small and how the cold water affected them after a swim. There were lots of tight balls and shrunken cocks until they hit the hot water. Then guys would get relaxed and even chubbed up a bit. One of the Universities we competed against had a team of guy with full bush. Most swimmers are shaved smooth everywhere. I asked one of the guys about it, and he said they had lost a bet and couldn’t shave for 2 months. There was lots of hair peeking out of the top of their competition speedo’s.

Swimmers aren’t shy about nudity. Most of the guys on my team were average in size with a few guys being really big. One of my team mates Nate, had a big veiny 8 inch dick that was still 6 inches soft. He loved showing it off and doing helicopters in the showers. You could see the outline of the veins in his speedo as well. It was all erotic and sexy.

As there was a multi University Wrestling match, I volunteered to help out. I had done it before and was assigned to help away teams find their way around campus, or man the gatorade stand. Neither of those were very interesting jobs, but it gave me a chance to learn more about wrestling and see Sean in action. He and I went to see each other compete a lot. He saw me win the 200m Fly which was my best event. He was always trying to get lean and make weight, so he had started swimming with me on some weekends. He wore trunks but I always tried to get him into a speedo. One time he forgot his trunks and I had an extra TYR suit with me. He put it on and looked fantastic. His round ass was perfectly framed and his bulge was very prominent. He told me he like the suit and that it was so much easier to swim in it. He also commented that he was surprised it was so comfortable. As I had so many suits, I told him he could keep it, and he wore it every time after that. While he did change next to me most of the time, his long baggy shirts always hid his package.

This time I was assigned a job at the weigh in. They apologized for giving me the boring job of logging weight. I shrugged it off as I had heard about these massive weigh ins. Before the match all the guys got weighed. There were 4 weigh stations and a single line of guys. They would just go to what ever weigh station was available when they got to the front of the line. I guess it had been done a different way before, but this was supposed to be faster and give a bit more privacy as all the stations faced the same way. According to someone I was sitting near, there used to be stations based on weight class that were in the middle of the gym. Today, they were lined up at one end, with a single line snaking around the gym.

I sat in a chair next to a very elaborate scale. My job was to write the weight next to the name of the guy. A referee stood in front of the scale and verified the wight and called it out to me. Pretty easy job, and the perks were amazing.

As the guys approached, some would stay in their singlets, some would be in some kind of underwear and some would strip naked. There didn’t seems to be much rhyme or reason to it except the guys that were easily under their weight class wouldn’t strip. Most guys weighed in in their underwear. Lot’s of guys wore athletic boxer briefs or just briefs, but just as many wore jockstraps. Most were white classic jocks but there were some colored ones as well.

As the guys got weighed in, if they were even a few ounces over, they would strip totally naked. It was great to see cocks flopping out of jockstraps, balls hanging and dicks swinging. Most of the guys trimmed their bush, while a few were shaved and fewer still didn’t groom at all. Some guys were shy and would cover up, and some were relaxed and proud. It was interesting to see that dick size didn’t seem to determine who covered up and who didn’t. Unlike swimmers, most of the wrestlers had hair on their legs and ass.

I saw Sean on line. He had his singlet pulled down around his waist like a lot of the other guys. With 4 stations, there was a 25% chance he’d end up in front of me. I was hoping that even if he didn’t end up at my station, he’d only be one away, and I might get a quick side shot of him in his underwear. I was pretty sure he wouldn’t strip down. I was almost positive if he ended up at my station there was no chance he’d strip. As he got closer, I could tell there was no chance he’s end up with me. I was all the way on the right with a very slow moving referee. The one benefit of the slow Ref was that I got a longer look at the guys on the scale.

There were so many amazing bodies and great looking cocks. There were more uncut guys than I expected to see. One guy had a super long foreskin and really big low hanging balls. His pubic hair was jet black and thick. Another guy had bright red pubic hair and an average size dick. He kept playing with it while he was on the scale. His hand cupped his balls and his thumb manipulated his cock.

Currently, the athlete on my scale was a stocky guy hoping he was under 153LBS. He stripped completely naked out of a pair of loose fitting boxers. He had a full bush of light blond hair, and shaved balls that hung lower than his penis. He gave his cock a tug, and looked straight ahead, not looking at me or the ref. His dick was about 3 inched soft with a prominent pee hole. He almost leapt onto the sale, and his balls swung back and fourth a bit. The 3 other refs all moved faster, and I could see Sean was next and that he’d end up on the scale farthest from me.

Sean told the guy behind him to go ahead as he looked for something in the bag he was carrying. All the guys presented us with a card and ID, so I assumed he was looking for that. Two other guys went ahead of him, and then I saw him looking at me. He was next, and we were the next scale available.

He walked over to us with a big smile on his face and handed his info to the ref. OK, young man, the ref said, let see what you weigh. Sean was still smiling at me as he pulled off his blue and white singlet revealing a white Bike jockstrap. His package looked full, and I could see the distinct outline of a large mushroom head, over a good set of balls. The straps of his jock were tight over his bubble butt and lifted it even higher than it normally was.

Sean was a sight to behind, standing confidently in his bright white jockstrap. His body was smooth and muscular. He had fantastic skin, and a distinctly roman look to him. I was instantly hard. This was the closest I had ever been to his groin. I was sitting down and he was standing, so it was at eye level.

He took a step toward the scale, bringing his package one step closer to my face, and then stopped. Might as well take these off too he said looking right at me. He then put his thumbs in the waist band of his jock, and slowly pulled them down. As he pulled them off, I could first see dark, neatly trimmed pubic hair, and the shaft of a very thick penis. As the jock was pulled lower down, his dick popped out and bounced over a set of big plump balls.

To my surprise and delight, he gave his balls a tug, and stepped up onto the scale. His nuts were cleanly shaved, and very smooth. While his balls were big, they weren’t saggy and they hung evenly. His penis was thick and long, at least 5 inches soft, with a sizable head, and pink. He had a smooth shaft with a prominent vein that ran along the top side.

It was exciting to have his amazing manhood right in my face. His big muscular thighs looking better than ever. My dick was leaking pre-cum into my gray 2Xist briefs. He was still looking at me when I first took my eyes off his amazing package. I let some other guys go ahead so I could come say hi he said. Cool man, I replied. I’m glad you did. 150 pounds the ref called out. Nice, I’m a few pounds under Sean replied. You didn’t even need to strip the Ref said. Sean shrugged and I shot the Ref a dirty look. All that swimming has paid off for me Sean said. Way to go man, good luck today, I said. I’ll be watching!. Give me a hug buddy, Sean said stepping off the scale. We hugged and I pressed my erection to his groin, and held on one or two seconds too long. I sat down again before anyone else could see the tent in my pants. Sean turned around and bent over to pick up his jock and singlet. I got an amazing view of his asshole, which was also pink and lightly dusted with hair.

Walking away, he turned around quickly, his big dick swinging and hitting the side of his leg. Hey buddy, let’s grab dinner soon. Yes, I said. Let’s make it happen. He dropped his singlet and squatted down to pick it up. His balls were hanging perfectly between his thick legs. Standing up, he put his gear in front of his groin and walked away leaving me with one last view of his amazing bubble butt. He put a towel around his waist and put his jock back on, then changed into his singlet. He was back to his modest self.

A few days later we met for dinner after class. The conversation was as easy as it always was. We talked about his victory in the match, and my recent training in the pool. We chatted about mutual friends, and school work. Out of the blue, he said. Oh, I finally got to show you what I look like naked! I was a bit taken aback, and didn’t want it to get awkward. I said, yeah buddy. You looked awesome, and have obviously been working out. You looked ripped. He smiled. I continued, your package is awesome. Good for you man, you are well hung! He chuckled. Well, he said, you were showing yours off last fall, so I thought it would be OK if I did too. Yeah for sure I said. What took you so long? I guess I’m not as confident as you. I have to get naked for weigh ins all the time, but I don’t feel like I should enjoy showing off. Sen, I said, like the saying goes, if you’ve got it, flaunt it! We both laughed. Thanks man, I felt really comfortable showing off in front of you. But, just so we’re clear, I’m straight. I don’t want to send mixed signals. Loud ad clear my friend, no worries.

Th next couple times we did laps, he got naked in front of me every time. His cock was really awesome, and his balls were perfect. They always looked big, and never got too shrunken in the cold water, or saggy in the hot shower. Whether he was in his singlet or in a speedo, he had a prominent bulge. When he was in his singlet he positioned his dick up, so you could make out his whole package under the skin tight spandex. In a speedo, he positioned it to the side. He always kept his nuts shaved and always trimmed his pubes.

After a late night work out at the Rec center, we were in the showers. We were talking about our workouts, and upcoming competitions. As the last other person left, he turned away from me for about a minute as he kept talking. When he turned back, he had a raging hard on! It stood at least 8 inches and was very thick. It pointed up and looked enormous. He was still casually talking to me and soaping up his balls that had pulled up a bit tighter. That’s a porn star dick I said. You think so? He laughed and said, I know, I’m just showing off again. I instantly got hard as well to my full 6.5 inches. My balls tightened and my dick throbbed. We look pretty good he said. We showered and checked each other out passing compliments. We got dress and both still had semi’s as we put our underwear on. Me in blue 2Xist briefs and him in black CK briefs.

We remained friends for the next few years, and while I saw him naked a lot, I never saw him hard again. He’s now married and living with his wife and two kids in Florida.

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was on the swim team in High School and college and got to see my teammates naked all the time. I loved the casual nature of getting naked in the showers with my team. Almost everyone was smooth and we were all lean and ripped. Yes, several guys got chubbies frequently. Having the blood rush back into your penis after being in a speedo can have that effect. We were all very mature about it and never really gave anyone a “hard” time.

I returned my University a bit early for some pre season workouts. About two weeks before regular classes stared some of the teams would arrive early to get things going before school stared. During this time, you were paired with athletes from other sports, and in my case, he was a sophomore from the wrestling team.

Sean was the epitome of a college wrestler. Standing 5’8”, lean torso, thick neck, big muscular legs and a huge bubble butt. He was also very handsome with olive skin and green eyes. He was from the mid-west, and had an “aw shucks” attitude that made him very charming.

I arrived at our room first and took the bed that faced the window, and more importantly had a view into the bathroom that we shared with the room next door. I was hoping to get some good views over the next two weeks.

Sean walked into the room wearing a tank top and baggy gym shorts and introduced himself. Besides being very good looking he seemed like a genuinely nice guy, and very laid back. Be plopped down on his bed and we stated talking about what sports we do. He said, I could tell you were on the swim team from the speedo’s hanging on the hooks and the chlorine smell. I said, sorry, that’s how things are going to smell in here and he said, that’s better than stinky singlets. We both laughed.

We talked about him cutting weight and how he was jealous of how lean the swim guys were. I reminded him that early morning practice for over an hour will do that, and how hard it was for me to keep on weight and muscle. We agreed to work out together at the Rec center.

Later that night I decided to change in front of him and shower with the bathroom door open. I stripped completely naked and stood talking to him while he worked on his laptop. While he didn’t stare at me, I could tell he took a look as he continued to type and chat very casually. My dick is about 6.5” hard with a big knob over tight balls and usually shaved smooth. I hang about 3.5 to 4 inches when I’m not hard. I figured that as a wrestler, he would be just as relaxed getting naked in front of me.

I got out of the shower dried off, and walked naked into the room. My dick was swinging a bit and my balls hanging a bit lower after the hot shower. I had shaved by body in the shower so I was looking very tan and smooth, with an awesome speedo tan line. I put on a pair of white Calvin Klein briefs and shorts. Sean said, I guess it’s my turn to hit the shower. He pulled off his tank top and shorts. I was surprised to see his was wearing a pair of Tommy Hilfiger briefs in blue. I took him for a boxers guy or maybe boxer briefs. He turned around and I got a great view of his ass. The briefs barely contained his glutes, and I could see the muscles rippling. He turned around again and I got a great view of his package. The briefs looked full with heavy balls and a thick penis that was off to one side. I was expecting him to drop them, but no such luck. He walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

After the shower he came out of the bathroom in a pair of white boxer briefs. His package still looked great as the white fabric clung to his damp body. He was also mostly smooth with a bit of hair on his chest, and a narrow treasure trail. His skin was naturally dark, be he also had a tan. He got dressed, and we went out to meet up with some other athletes.

In the morning, I got out of bed naked, I always sleep naked, and he jumped out in his boxer briefs. We both had a long day of workouts ahead of us, and neither of us got back to the room until later that evening. We had both showered at the Rec center, so after dinner we went to bed. This time he wore a pair of briefs to sleep.

This went on for a few more days, and we became closer friends. I still wanted to see him naked, and was surprised he never got naked in the room. I know that he constantly weighed in nude for the wrestling team, so it never made sense that he was shy around me. It became clear that the room next to us wasn’t going to be occupied, and he talked about one of us moving into it, instead or sharing, but since both of us were tired all the time from our workouts, and knowing we would move to another dorm in about a week, neither one of us moved out of our current room.

I decided it was time to up my game. The next morning, I got out of bed with a raging hard on. At just over 6.5 inches’, a big knob, and it pointing skyward, it could not be ignored. I stood next to my bed and picked up my phone. He looked over and said, well, you must have had an awesome dream. I pretended not to know what he was talking about. He looked at my throbbing dick and said, morning wood buddy. I looked down and said, oh wow, sorry man, and turned around to put on some briefs. He said no worries man, and laughed. I stood there for another minute or two in red 2xist underwear with my dick still hard. I was putting on a show and I’m glad he noticed and commented.

He jumped out of bed in green boxer briefs and stretched. I could see movement in his underwear and what looked like a nice semi. Again, he went into the bathroom and shut the door. Darn it!

During our two weeks rooming together, I never saw him naked, but I did see him in briefs and boxer briefs which looked amazing on him. He wasn’t a modest guy, but he never got naked in front of me all that time. We became pals and kept in touch through out the year. The swimming and wrestling schedules are different, so I hardly ever saw him at the Rec center, and the pool and wrestling gym were in separate buildings.

The University I went to is well known for athletics, especially Swimming and Wrestling. Several times a year we would host big competitions. We had huge locker rooms with open showers. (I went back recently and they had put in shower stalls, so sad!) Depending on the sport, they had home team and away team lockers, but for the big matches all the teams shared locker rooms. It was always fun to shower with the guys from other swim teams after a match. We would all go in, strip off our speedo’s and relax in the nude. Lots of camaraderie and bonding, not to mention lots of amazing body and really nice packages. It was cool to see if any of the guys were uncut, shaved or smooth, big or small and how the cold water affected them after a swim. There were lots of tight balls and shrunken cocks until they hit the hot water. Then guys would get relaxed and even chubbed up a bit. One of the Universities we competed against had a team of guy with full bush. Most swimmers are shaved smooth everywhere. I asked one of the guys about it, and he said they had lost a bet and couldn’t shave for 2 months. There was lots of hair peeking out of the top of their competition speedo’s.

Swimmers aren’t shy about nudity. Most of the guys on my team were average in size with a few guys being really big. One of my team mates Nate, had a big veiny 8 inch dick that was still 6 inches soft. He loved showing it off and doing helicopters in the showers. You could see the outline of the veins in his speedo as well. It was all erotic and sexy.

As there was a multi University Wrestling match, I volunteered to help out. I had done it before and was assigned to help away teams find their way around campus, or man the gatorade stand. Neither of those were very interesting jobs, but it gave me a chance to learn more about wrestling and see Sean in action. He and I went to see each other compete a lot. He saw me win the 200m Fly which was my best event. He was always trying to get lean and make weight, so he had started swimming with me on some weekends. He wore trunks but I always tried to get him into a speedo. One time he forgot his trunks and I had an extra TYR suit with me. He put it on and looked fantastic. His round ass was perfectly framed and his bulge was very prominent. He told me he like the suit and that it was so much easier to swim in it. He also commented that he was surprised it was so comfortable. As I had so many suits, I told him he could keep it, and he wore it every time after that. While he did change next to me most of the time, his long baggy shirts always hid his package.

This time I was assigned a job at the weigh in. They apologized for giving me the boring job of logging weight. I shrugged it off as I had heard about these massive weigh ins. Before the match all the guys got weighed. There were 4 weigh stations and a single line of guys. They would just go to what ever weigh station was available when they got to the front of the line. I guess it had been done a different way before, but this was supposed to be faster and give a bit more privacy as all the stations faced the same way. According to someone I was sitting near, there used to be stations based on weight class that were in the middle of the gym. Today, they were lined up at one end, with a single line snaking around the gym.

I sat in a chair next to a very elaborate scale. My job was to write the weight next to the name of the guy. A referee stood in front of the scale and verified the wight and called it out to me. Pretty easy job, and the perks were amazing.

As the guys approached, some would stay in their singlets, some would be in some kind of underwear and some would strip naked. There didn’t seems to be much rhyme or reason to it except the guys that were easily under their weight class wouldn’t strip. Most guys weighed in in their underwear. Lot’s of guys wore athletic boxer briefs or just briefs, but just as many wore jockstraps. Most were white classic jocks but there were some colored ones as well.

As the guys got weighed in, if they were even a few ounces over, they would strip totally naked. It was great to see cocks flopping out of jockstraps, balls hanging and dicks swinging. Most of the guys trimmed their bush, while a few were shaved and fewer still didn’t groom at all. Some guys were shy and would cover up, and some were relaxed and proud. It was interesting to see that dick size didn’t seem to determine who covered up and who didn’t. Unlike swimmers, most of the wrestlers had hair on their legs and ass.

I saw Sean on line. He had his singlet pulled down around his waist like a lot of the other guys. With 4 stations, there was a 25% chance he’d end up in front of me. I was hoping that even if he didn’t end up at my station, he’d only be one away, and I might get a quick side shot of him in his underwear. I was pretty sure he wouldn’t strip down. I was almost positive if he ended up at my station there was no chance he’d strip. As he got closer, I could tell there was no chance he’s end up with me. I was all the way on the right with a very slow moving referee. The one benefit of the slow Ref was that I got a longer look at the guys on the scale.

There were so many amazing bodies and great looking cocks. There were more uncut guys than I expected to see. One guy had a super long foreskin and really big low hanging balls. His pubic hair was jet black and thick. Another guy had bright red pubic hair and an average size dick. He kept playing with it while he was on the scale. His hand cupped his balls and his thumb manipulated his cock.

Currently, the athlete on my scale was a stocky guy hoping he was under 153LBS. He stripped completely naked out of a pair of loose fitting boxers. He had a full bush of light blond hair, and shaved balls that hung lower than his penis. He gave his cock a tug, and looked straight ahead, not looking at me or the ref. His dick was about 3 inched soft with a prominent pee hole. He almost leapt onto the sale, and his balls swung back and fourth a bit. The 3 other refs all moved faster, and I could see Sean was next and that he’d end up on the scale farthest from me.

Sean told the guy behind him to go ahead as he looked for something in the bag he was carrying. All the guys presented us with a card and ID, so I assumed he was looking for that. Two other guys went ahead of him, and then I saw him looking at me. He was next, and we were the next scale available.

He walked over to us with a big smile on his face and handed his info to the ref. OK, young man, the ref said, let see what you weigh. Sean was still smiling at me as he pulled off his blue and white singlet revealing a white Bike jockstrap. His package looked full, and I could see the distinct outline of a large mushroom head, over a good set of balls. The straps of his jock were tight over his bubble butt and lifted it even higher than it normally was.

Sean was a sight to behind, standing confidently in his bright white jockstrap. His body was smooth and muscular. He had fantastic skin, and a distinctly roman look to him. I was instantly hard. This was the closest I had ever been to his groin. I was sitting down and he was standing, so it was at eye level.

He took a step toward the scale, bringing his package one step closer to my face, and then stopped. Might as well take these off too he said looking right at me. He then put his thumbs in the waist band of his jock, and slowly pulled them down. As he pulled them off, I could first see dark, neatly trimmed pubic hair, and the shaft of a very thick penis. As the jock was pulled lower down, his dick popped out and bounced over a set of big plump balls.

To my surprise and delight, he gave his balls a tug, and stepped up onto the scale. His nuts were cleanly shaved, and very smooth. While his balls were big, they weren’t saggy and they hung evenly. His penis was thick and long, at least 5 inches soft, with a sizable head, and pink. He had a smooth shaft with a prominent vein that ran along the top side.

It was exciting to have his amazing manhood right in my face. His big muscular thighs looking better than ever. My dick was leaking pre-cum into my gray 2Xist briefs. He was still looking at me when I first took my eyes off his amazing package. I let some other guys go ahead so I could come say hi he said. Cool man, I replied. I’m glad you did. 150 pounds the ref called out. Nice, I’m a few pounds under Sean replied. You didn’t even need to strip the Ref said. Sean shrugged and I shot the Ref a dirty look. All that swimming has paid off for me Sean said. Way to go man, good luck today, I said. I’ll be watching!. Give me a hug buddy, Sean said stepping off the scale. We hugged and I pressed my erection to his groin, and held on one or two seconds too long. I sat down again before anyone else could see the tent in my pants. Sean turned around and bent over to pick up his jock and singlet. I got an amazing view of his asshole, which was also pink and lightly dusted with hair.

Walking away, he turned around quickly, his big dick swinging and hitting the side of his leg. Hey buddy, let’s grab dinner soon. Yes, I said. Let’s make it happen. He dropped his singlet and squatted down to pick it up. His balls were hanging perfectly between his thick legs. Standing up, he put his gear in front of his groin and walked away leaving me with one last view of his amazing bubble butt. He put a towel around his waist and put his jock back on, then changed into his singlet. He was back to his modest self.

A few days later we met for dinner after class. The conversation was as easy as it always was. We talked about his victory in the match, and my recent training in the pool. We chatted about mutual friends, and school work. Out of the blue, he said. Oh, I finally got to show you what I look like naked! I was a bit taken aback, and didn’t want it to get awkward. I said, yeah buddy. You looked awesome, and have obviously been working out. You looked ripped. He smiled. I continued, your package is awesome. Good for you man, you are well hung! He chuckled. Well, he said, you were showing yours off last fall, so I thought it would be OK if I did too. Yeah for sure I said. What took you so long? I guess I’m not as confident as you. I have to get naked for weigh ins all the time, but I don’t feel like I should enjoy showing off. Sen, I said, like the saying goes, if you’ve got it, flaunt it! We both laughed. Thanks man, I felt really comfortable showing off in front of you. But, just so we’re clear, I’m straight. I don’t want to send mixed signals. Loud ad clear my friend, no worries.

Th next couple times we did laps, he got naked in front of me every time. His cock was really awesome, and his balls were perfect. They always looked big, and never got too shrunken in the cold water, or saggy in the hot shower. Whether he was in his singlet or in a speedo, he had a prominent bulge. When he was in his singlet he positioned his dick up, so you could make out his whole package under the skin tight spandex. In a speedo, he positioned it to the side. He always kept his nuts shaved and always trimmed his pubes.

After a late night work out at the Rec center, we were in the showers. We were talking about our workouts, and upcoming competitions. As the last other person left, he turned away from me for about a minute as he kept talking. When he turned back, he had a raging hard on! It stood at least 8 inches and was very thick. It pointed up and looked enormous. He was still casually talking to me and soaping up his balls that had pulled up a bit tighter. That’s a porn star dick I said. You think so? He laughed and said, I know, I’m just showing off again. I instantly got hard as well to my full 6.5 inches. My balls tightened and my dick throbbed. We look pretty good he said. We showered and checked each other out passing compliments. We got dress and both still had semi’s as we put our underwear on. Me in blue 2Xist briefs and him in black CK briefs.

We remained friends for the next few years, and while I saw him naked a lot, I never saw him hard again. He’s now married and living with his wife and two kids in Florida.
Such a great story. Thanks for sharing. Also, itis always nice to hear this kind of story. Getting naked bonds us well.

srock

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Such a hot story! I had similar erotic situations with friends and boners when I was on swim team

tarzan2591

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My best friend kept talking about how big he was. One day we did a 24 hour race and in the middle when you are resting you can shower. So it was my opportunity. I looked over and saw a long thick uncut cock. It’s no wonder so many girls were always staring at his package. It was almost 6 inches soft

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had known my buddy, John, through business for several years. I bought exotic hardwoods, wide-plank hardwood floors, glued-up wide panels of wood, and also contracted with him for installing and finishing hardwood floors. After a couple of years he took me out to lunch a few times and we began talking about our relationships. He's straight but he already knew I was gay. During this time period I worked for 2 different companies. Eventually I got a job with a different company and had a construction site office in a mobile trailer. John would come by to visit at least once a week; I thought he was impossibly handsome and when he spread his legs while seated there was a very nice sized basket right there. We never knew who might come through the door, so we dared not do anything physical, but he did keep asking about my various hookups. He was very curious.
Finally, we agreed to meet up at a cheap motel one evening. I was hard all night the night before. I mean, REALLY HARD. ALL NIGHT! And all that day, the boner in my pants was a problem at work.
I got there first and when John walked in he was a bundle of nerves. I started with a massage while he was fully clothed, but within a few minutes he was stripping down. So it became a nude massage, and then I was blowing him and rimming him... He has a beautiful thick 8" cut cock with a nice mushroom head.
That was about 5 years ago. Since then we have hooked up quite a few times, and he has also sucked me off. We have never gone further though I have fantasized about both topping and bottoming for him.
When we can manage to get together, John will often call me while I'm at work and give me a quick jerk off on line.
I'm always hard the night before when I know I will see John the next day.

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So my girlfriends BFF tells her that her husband is having trouble with his laptop and because of Covid he doesn’t want to go to an Apple store. So he asked me if I could take a look since he knew I was pretty tech savvy. He dropped it off and the problem ended up being super simple. His hard drive was just at capacity.

But while I had it, there was no way I was not going to do some snooping. Sure enough I found the “XXX” folder right on the desktop. There were 9 videos. Eight of them were him just jacking off. And wow! He was a big guy so I figured he was hung but damn this cock was enormous and perfect. Just thick, super veiny, and cut. I jerked off several times To the video and then watched the one of him fucking his wife. He was holding the camera while behind her so just got a good ass shot but damn she had a filthy mouth.

I gave him the laptop back and advised him to delete 50gb and he should be fine. But since I haven’t been able to see them without getting a raging hard on.

silverdell06

Expert Member
Media
Manila (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So my girlfriends BFF tells her that her husband is having trouble with his laptop and because of Covid he doesn’t want to go to an Apple store. So he asked me if I could take a look since he knew I was pretty tech savvy. He dropped it off and the problem ended up being super simple. His hard drive was just at capacity.

But while I had it, there was no way I was not going to do some snooping. Sure enough I found the “XXX” folder right on the desktop. There were 9 videos. Eight of them were him just jacking off. And wow! He was a big guy so I figured he was hung but damn this cock was enormous and perfect. Just thick, super veiny, and cut. I jerked off several times To the video and then watched the one of him fucking his wife. He was holding the camera while behind her so just got a good ass shot but damn she had a filthy mouth.

I gave him the laptop back and advised him to delete 50gb and he should be fine. But since I haven’t been able to see them without getting a raging hard on.
Im sure you saved his videos for yourself.

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im sure you saved his videos for yourself.

You know I actually didn’t. I think I was so caught up in the fun. Also, for me the fun is in the initial viewing. Although maybe it would have been different had the video between the two of them been a little better.

I think this is my favorite thread. Just because I’m a HUGE voyeur and love seeing my friends or people I know naked. Right now I have a gorgeous neighbor that is driving me crazy. Wishing there was a vent between our walls or something that would allow for some fun.

Nonsenseboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Had a similar experience with a friend from high school. He needed to back up his phone but was clueless about the process. I did the back up on my computer and installed everything on his new phone but I discovered a couple of hot vids and pics while doing it. Curiosity got the best of me and I did some heavy snooping. The guy had the prettiest dick I’ve ever seen.