Friendship

ORCABOMBER: I'm honoured and proud to say that I have probably met one of the most understanding women you'll possibly ever meet.

She's got a boyfriend, but we really clicked and I'm not interested in her physically, but importantly for me, she's great at sharing sexual issues, I can't wait to try some out on a "loving victim" ;) . She knows my size, thinks it's rather cool, and I know what she digs, and she knows mine and so on, so forth..

I'm wondering, do you guys have any friends you can be that frank to?

inquiringmind: Hi Orca,

I have mostly male friends and it is great ! Most of them are married or gay so I do not have to worry about being hit on it I dn't want to be. They are like theolder brothers I never had. I can talk with them about "Bad dogs" and they can tell me about the things that piss them off about women. One in particular is a trip . He talks about the different women he has been with , not in a disrespectful tone but in terms of the funny things that have happened over the years. It gives me a good insight into the way guys perceive the things that we the "Fairer Sex" do on occassion. It is sort of like a more micro version of what we all experience here on this site.

Inquiring mind

ORCABOMBER: Very very cool y'know. Because my realtionship history is ...almost non existant, then being able to talk frankly gives me a little bit of confidence, and also it's just interesting to find out how the opposite sex ticks, I mean, like what it's like to come for example...

rainfletcher: I have had many 'girl friends' with whom I have had in depth discussions about sexual matters, but I never (on purpose) revealed my size or any of the issues associated with it. If it ever came up, I'd change the subject. I've just never been comfortable talking about it before.

I would have to add, though, there are several women on this board that I am humbled to call my friends, who have made a positive difference in my life, and with whom I am comfortable sharing these details of my life.

BigNiem: I totally know where your coming from man. I have this one chick that i use to work with and we will talk in the back of my truck for hours about everything...sex, positions, and non-sexual things also..its extremely cool..

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Probably seem a little wierd to most people, but im very close to my mom, and sexual discussions are a common thing, partners, posistions, etc etc

aussiechick63: I have one of those buddies too. He is male, gay and we talk about anything. He knows all my sex secrets that no one else knows. I love being able to be myself with him.
I am always telling him I am going to jump his bones and lay on top of him on the lounge for a cuddle.
I just love him to death.

da_blissmachine: my lesbian sister and I enjoy many a joke on our sexual issues.... she was increadibly amused when i told her about the rash i had on my foreskin once..... it crumbled like saltines! hehehe :D

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=Rain link=board=relationships;num=1064425792;start=0#4 date=10/11/03 at 11:21:50]I would have to add, though, there are several women on this board that I am humbled to call my friends, who have made a positive difference in my life, and with whom I am comfortable sharing these details of my life. [/quote]
Amen to that Rain, I'd like to think that most of us here can consider the people here friends or associates. It's what communities and that are for. We're not united even by the size of our genitals, we're united because we're intelligant people who can talk about them. :)

--------------
Big Niem, I know where you're coming from. My pal thinks probably more of me when it comes to realtionships than I do, but as you said, it's is cool. For me, it's like knowing what the 'other side' of the coin is, it's why I like the FemLPSGers here as well.
-------------
Footlong, erm, the closest I've got is when my mum got her hands on my nude photos! Well, at least she acknowledges that I've 'grown up' but I couldn't say I could be that frank to her. I wonder if anyone else here is that close? It's surprising to me, but I'm a bit distant.
--------------
Aussie, don't kill your friend now! (That is NOT a weight reference joke!)
--------------
Bliss, you have to be in one of the most unique people I know, maybe I need a lesbian sister I suppose. :p

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
[quote author=ORCABOMBER link=board=relationships;num=1064425792;start=0#9 date=10/13/03 at 06:06:54]
-------------
Footlong, erm, the closest I've got is when my mum got her hands on my nude photos! Well, at least she acknowledges that I've 'grown up' but I couldn't say I could be that frank to her. I wonder if anyone else here is that close? It's surprising to me, but I'm a bit distant.
--------------
[/quote]

I've talked about this many times on the forum, but the closeness has just stemmed from a lifetime of being just me and her. No dad around, so she taught me everything, and it was always very open and candid, nudity around the house is never a problem, so I have seen her nude just like she as seen me nude, sex is always a common topic of discussion like I said.
I guess if you aren't brought up like that, it does seem a little strange, or maybe even a lot strange to some people, but to me, it's perfectly normal, and I wish I did hear more people saying something similar.

ORCABOMBER: I get yer Footlong, I understand where you're coming from, for me, I just feel that I need support rather from my parents rather than close companionship.

Actually, that does make me wonder if there are more men like you, I know of one woman online who's really close with her mother those sort of terms. Maybe I'm missing something, but I feel that I want to just "fly" sometimes. I do have a motto which goes.
"Everywhere I go, I go alone. No regrets".

But hey, Footlong, you don't me to say that I'm very..well..happy that you can be that close. I don't know what I'll be like when my father dies.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for at least being understanding Orcabomber. And I understand you too, what me and my mom have is certainly rare it seems, so I don't expect many to say they share a similar situation.

ORCABOMBER: Footlong, don't worry too much, about being "unique", I suppose, being a footlong teen, you're used to it though. :) I was really close to my family, but heck, I need a shag, and the rest follows. ;D

Bliss, you're weird, so what? You're also pretty damned cool too! Now can I stop kissing your ass...please? :D

da_blissmachine: please do.... I didn't know you were kissing it..... ew.... you probably have some disease now you know?

ORCABOMBER: Bliss, is love worth catching a disease for?

Damn, that's too philosophical, and I don't love you in "that" way anyway. ;D

da_blissmachine: you love me? awwwwww :)

I thought everyone hated me

7x6andchg: Hate you? Nah...heck, the next time I'm down in Madison I'll stop by!

7x6&C

prepstudinsc: We're all taking a road trip to Madison for the wedding.