Photo Fuckable asses.

755_1000.jpg

Stop posting this stuff. You've been reported several times. I don't know why you keep doing this. It's not cool. This forum is for straight porn. Not trans.
 
Stop posting this stuff. You've been reported several times. I don't know why you keep doing this. It's not cool. This forum is for straight porn. Not trans.
sorry, there is a like thread that I was meaning to post to.

p.s. lighten up!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mrred
sorry, there is a like thread that I was meaning to post to.

p.s. lighten up!!
Well, you got your little victory, since mine was rebuffed, but I'll tell you this much; he's really not that far off; We like to see pics of biological females.......FROM BIRTH here . Not some guy who thinks he was born in the wrong body and has to go to extremes to prove it with all his original equipment still hanging out.
On a closing note, it's role reversal, which you are casually and irreverently ignoring.... YOU LIGHTEN UP.
Good day, sir.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wseattle
You know for a bunch of guys to spend a lot of time masturbating y'all are pretty uptight for God's sake just let it go if you don't like that picture skip it and rub your dick to the next one
some of us are not content with turning a blind eye.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GoingOnABoeing