Fuckin' Hell!

jeff black

Cherished Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2006
Posts
10,397
Media
3
Likes
324
Points
193
Location
CANADA
I just tripped over my camera cord, trying to upload photos of my cock and such.

I hope everyone appreciates the fact my camera flew across the room.:rolleyes:

Enjoy the new photos.

Yes, I'm a show off. You lose a ton of weight and see how you feel.
 
I just tripped over my camera cord, trying to upload photos of my cock and such.

I hope everyone appreciates the fact my camera flew across the room.:rolleyes:

Enjoy the new photos.

Yes, I'm a show off. You lose a ton of weight and see how you feel.

How much weight? So far about 30 for me and at 180. Goal is 145. You keep up the work. You look hot!
 
How much weight? So far about 30 for me and at 180. Goal is 145. You keep up the work. You look hot!
I've lost 35-40 lbs... but, I've got another 10-15 to go.:smile: Thank you.

GOOD looking 'au naturel' COCK...
just the perfect size!
KEEP showing off....
Well, thank you, sir. Much appreciated.
 
Obviously someone challenged jeffblack to take naked pics, to which he replied "When cameras fly..." :mischievous:
 
Obviously someone challenged jeffblack to take naked pics, to which he replied "When cameras fly..." :mischievous:

You'd think I learned my lesson at this point... no no no... Each time I take photos, I tend to drop my camera. It's such a pain in the ass.

That's really beautiful. Congrats on the weight loss--improving something already very nice.
Thank you, hyphap. I appreciate the compliment.