Fucking At Parties And Festivals (amateur Only)

tito21

Superior Member
Media
Not to rain on anyone’s parade but sex parties look hotter stay as a fantasy. I don’t think i could bring myself to suck some random dicks out in public. The biggest turn off for me would be the smells, those recorded videos only show the actions without the human bodily fluid smells that emit from those sweaty men, and god knows some of those guys have BO, some more so than others. Also, I would be too paranoid about catching any STD!

Dantsz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not to rain on anyone’s parade but sex parties look hotter stay as a fantasy. I don’t think i could bring myself to suck some random dicks out in public. The biggest turn off for me would be the smells, those recorded videos only show the actions without the human bodily fluid smells that emit from those sweaty men, and god knows some of those guys have BO, some more so than others. Also, I would be too paranoid about catching any STD!
100% this. I mean, when you're hooking up with one person their dick can be smelly, I can't imagine sucking on random dicks put in the open. kinda gross lol

persona123

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I mean what is the point of posting that in here other than to rain on people's parade?

Justin.time

Superior Member
Media
I mean what is the point of posting that in here other than to rain on people's parade?
It is weird isnt it? For example, I'm not into women or vagina eating, so I would never go into the 'women eating vagina' thread and moan about how much I didn't like those things. I honestly don't get it.
Some members provide content, others can only provide....opinions. Anyway, here's more CONTENT.
View attachment Am8BYOXbYY3EnAjw.mp4
View attachment 3X6lDzwSxXTL1T_n.mp4
View attachment XsRcoIP-GHigmUTL.mp4
View attachment 8E_MAbDcul4UpoOi.mp4

hedleyinwa

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
25 years ago I went to an underwear night at a small gay club in Seattle. It turned into a free for all after midnight. If it is true that your life passes before your eyes before you die, I would like to view that party in slow motion. It happened before video cameras. I wish there were videos of that great fuck/dance fest.

was the party for a fundraiser? i feel like i was at that same one. 1995 ? Aug/Sep ?