Funny hot guy....

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's got some mad lip-syncing skills, and he's just adorable. I could watch him all day.

I'm in the Kristen Wiig fan club too - the original video is just so damn funny and she is one hell of a talent.

D

deleted3782

I saw this on facebook today. Years ago, there was a guy who wanted to go out with me who looked all male but sounded and acted all female...just like this guy. he couldn't even access his bank information by phone because "he" sounded like a "she". I was too shallow to get over the voice and mannerisms...so we never did anything. This brought back lots of memories though. Cute guy...

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is that even his real voice? It sounds like the original skit actor from SNL Katherine Wiig's voice and looks like he is just pretending to be saying it. The other voice is definitely Christopher Walkin and that was from the SNL skit. It has only been redone about a million times since it originally aired.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's pretty funny and so it the fact that anyone would think this is his real voice. I bet this guy would make a great actor. Hot

D

deleted3782

I watched him again...I think i could spend a day on his nipples alone. :tongue:

PS - He has a whole "channel"...

Last edited by a moderator: