FUNNY NAMES

gushiggins: I graduated high school with (and I have her page in the yearbook earmarked to show people) a girl named Amanda Love. Wouldn't've been too cruel, except that her boyfriend kept going around looking for her, saying, "Why can't I find Amanda Love??"

There was another girl, Mary Lis, who had one (and only one) party at her house. That was when we found an award plaque given to her father (you guessed it), Dick. We felt so bad for him, we refused to call him Dick, but he refused to go by Richard. After that night, though, he also refused to let his daughter host any parties.
 
My name still rocks...lol

I went to school with a kid named Mike Hunt. The first day he got up and introduced himself like so "Now I'm sure you've all seen Porky's, obviously my parents did and had a sense of humor because they stuck me with a certain name....Hi everybody, my names Mike Hunt!" lmfao he was a good kid though.