Funny Shit

LMFAO!! He just pulls out and.......LMFAO!!!

I mean....was it on purpose? Certainly he had to of looked where he was going to drop his stuff.... Funniest thing I've seen in days!
 
OMFG, that is sooo my fantasy you have no idea. I seriously wanna see porn where straight sex goes on, but the guy fucking the chick cums in another guy's mouth. Almost like cuckolding, only the guy gets the white gold.

Oh, and I've seen that many many times before but it's still cool.
 
LMAO

even funnier: They talk German :D:D::D:D

Wanker "Ooohhh ahhh"
Guy who receives "Are you nutter?" *wiping away*
Wanker "Ooh, Volker (Name)... fuck.."

I mean, come on, they had to be directors to say, in which direction to hold that cock...

one reason to go onle threeway if it is ffm :cool:
 
That is the funniest goddamn thing I've seen in a LONG time...