Future Weapons

Some of these ideas have been around since I was a kid....the Tower of Terror ride at Dremworld (Gold Coast Australia- bout 50 klms from me) is powered by a electro magnets set in sequence under the rails, it accelerates the carriage to a speed to climb the tower...sort of based on the Rail Gun idea. In a vacumm situation such as space, it would probably be possible to reach the speed of light..the speed electricity travels at.. (as long as nothing gets in the way :)) G-forces at acceleration would probably turn you to mush if it was done at, or over a short distance...the ultimate thrill ride.

If you were to use it to launch in an atmosphere, something like a lightning bolt would have to preceed the launch item to create a vacumm to travel in...otherwise bursting into flames from friction can be a problem :)

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Secret Weapons: Scalar Wave Weaponry

http://www.freedomdomain.com/Weathercontrol/scalarweapon01.html

Ignore all the religious BS at the beginning and end.

It seems that Russia have a superweapon which can turn all those weapons into "duds" and kick the US's big ass! :cool:
Based on Nikola Tesla's Scalar wave technology which the US wasn't interested in because it would have given everyone free electricity, he took his inventions to the Soviet Union who have been developing it into weaponary for many decades. It can supposedly be used as plasma force shields (melting any missiles which get near), explosive heat devices, behaves like an ice bomb (freezing everything extremely quickly), can effect weather, cause earthquakes and even interfere with the electrical signals in the mind altering thought patterns!!

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you. It helps me vent the stress of life. :smile:

If they could harness all the energy of horny males and females all over the earth, it would end the energy shortage, and the OPEC Cartel would go bankrupt.

Hell yea, keep them coming buddy