g spot?

g spot poll

• Total voters

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whats more I do have to warn a lover I'm about to cum so he can brace/anchor himself.
I've found my orgasmic, vaginal contractions are so strong they can push him out.
It can be a bit frustrating when they won't take me at my word and I'm left snarling and empty mid orgasm.

I love a fucking challenge!

Come to think of it, I love challenge fucking!

blazblue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Whats more I do have to warn a lover I'm about to cum so he can brace/anchor himself.
I've found my orgasmic, vaginal contractions are so strong they can push him out.
It can be a bit frustrating when they won't take me at my word and I'm left snarling and empty mid orgasm.

Where do women like you live??? :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

This is probably one of the stupidest studies to ever be misinterpreted by not only the media, but its own "scientists."

All it says is that there is no Physiologically Identifiable Structure that can be labeled as a G-spot. As in, there is Not a specific collection of specialized cells, no identifiably differeniated arrangement of nerves, blood vessels, glands or other physical markers that can be isolated in MRI, tissue slides, or thru blood flow.

This means absolutely nothing in regards to whether it is more sensitive for many women.

Their own research shows clearly that SOME women who claim to have a G spot undoubtedly show brain activity when its stimulated that is similar to orgasmic activity seen in clitoral stimulation.

There are nerves in this area, and whether that spot is specifically sexually sensitive is based ONLY on what brain structures those nerves light up. In other words... some women may have those nerves connected to their centers for orgasmic sensation, while Other women may not.

Genetic and developmental variation is a given within every species.. Not ALL human beings develop wisdom teeth. Not all have the same amount of fast twitch muscles tissues...

All this means is that women who Do orgasm from G-spot stimulation have this connection on those nerves to the orgasmic response...
And that women who can't seem to find a G-Spot LACK this connection on those nerves to their orgasmic response.

In other words, like blue eyes versus green eyes... fine hair versus frizzy hair... women who don't have g-spot response are not malfunctioning... they can't find it because its not there to find.

And women who can find it are just those who happen to be wired in that way.
It does not mean there isn't any such thing... it means only that it is not a morphological structure, and that it is not a trait that is species wide.

So you women who are sure you have one... you're right.

And those who are just as sure you don't have one... you're right, too.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really think mine moves around!!! Sometimes it's right there and other times it's deeper.

As Cap says "What's the difference between a golf ball and a G-Spot? A man will spend 20 minutes looking for a golf ball."

I really think mine moves around!!! Sometimes it's right there and other times it's deeper.

As Cap says "What's the difference between a golf ball and a G-Spot? A man will spend 20 minutes looking for a golf ball."

Knows where golf balls will be hidden now:biggrin1:

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So if there is no anatomical/physiological evidence of a G-spot, how come if you finger a woman there she goes wild? lol...

is it psychological? maybe, i guess.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What, that it's psychological?

I wouldn't say it was that dumb. There's not a whole lot of evidence that it's a physical thing, so if it's not then obviously it's psychological. May not be but it's hardly a throw-away theory.
yes it is, kid.

there's little evidence that it's a 'thing' but it's still an area that has plenty of nerve cells, which for some women puts pressure on the inner part of the clit and on the sensitive urethra.

what exactly are the psychological reasons why one area feels ok but, WHOA! just there feels great!! ? unlike the arsehole there is no taboo aspect. there is obviously no visual aspect. women cannot see when that, as opposed to any other part inside her vagina, is being stimulated.
women with no knowledge or experience of the g spot, or where it's supposed to be, will often react wildly to stimulation there too.

it's a throw away theory.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
yes it is, kid.

there's little evidence that it's a 'thing' but it's still an area that has plenty of nerve cells, which for some women puts pressure on the inner part of the clit and on the sensitive urethra.

what exactly are the psychological reasons why one area feels ok but, WHOA! just there feels great!! ? unlike the arsehole there is no taboo aspect. there is obviously no visual aspect. women cannot see when that, as opposed to any other part inside her vagina, is being stimulated.
women with no knowledge or experience of the g spot, or where it's supposed to be, will often react wildly to stimulation there too.

it's a throw away theory.

I hadn't heard of the g-spot when my boyfriend discovered it fingering me I thought I was the only one who derived intense pleasure from it. So for me it wouldn't be psychological influence. It was years later I heard about it and felt a tad more normal.

Sadly that kind of stimulation alone doesn't give me an orgasm but it surely enhances my clitoral orgasm and helps me get to orgasm quicker than without it.

I don't dismiss your experience by saying this. I'm just sayin'

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
-I haven't read this in detail, but fuel for the fire-

Ultrasound Nails the Location of the Elusive G-Spot
Good article.

I have always found that women have surprisingly variable anatomy, yet any woman can be pleasured if you take the time to learn her individual anatomical design and you *pay attention to her responses.* Whether you find a G-spot or not, or she can squirt or not, or she likes her breasts involved or not, or whether she likes kissing and nibbling doesn't matter. You are making love to her mind, body, and spirit. Get them all involved and don't focus on details, and she'll be gratefully rolling in pleasure.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of the people who answered "I am a lady and I have no g spot" says that he's male in his profile.