Gag Reflex

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never done it for real on a man, but on my dildo. Just going slow and deep breaths through my nose helps. I close my eyes and try to remain calm in my head.
I still gag sometimes.

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a cocksucker, I’ve gotten pretty good at deepthroating cock over the years. Obviously training on a big penis is by far the best practice to learn how to deepthroat. However, you can also practice deepthroating on a dildo or food like a cucumber. Don’t use a banana, because that can choke you. When you feel like you’re getting close to gagging as you give a blowjob, then swallow hard as you bob your head down the penis. Eventually you’ll feel the penis pop into your throat. Remember to breath deep through your nose too. It’s also a matter of being use to the sensation of deepthroating. Deepthroating a penis is kind of like exercise for your muscles. The more frequently you suck on a big dick, then the easier it is to deepthroat, and the less sore your throat will feel by a penis entering your throat.

Little one

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When sucking my friends almost 8" I learned to move my head from side to side you can feel it pass a tight spot and then it slides right in after a few times you will be ready for face fucking. Works for me and feels great.