Gains!!!

Jim Dangle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so, my penis is 1/2 inch longer! yes! i have only been doing a type of jelq (with one hand) for about 3 weeks and my penis has just been getting longer and longer.

p.s its an 1/2 inch bigger soft and hard

lol just had to tell somebody :biggrin1:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's great! Congrats :biggrin1:! At that rate, you'll have an actual 10"er in no time :wink:.

Jim Dangle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ill get started on those pics. it seems the pinkish-red part of the shaft right behind the head where my circum. scar is it is the part getting longer. is that just part of the penis growth?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jim Dangle,

Congratulations on your gains :)

Your entire penis should be growing although you'll likely get your initial length gains from the ligaments stretching out. Some areas may seem a little bigger than others at first. This is due to changes in volume and some skin stretching.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so, my penis is 1/2 inch longer! yes! i have only been doing a type of jelq (with one hand) for about 3 weeks and my penis has just been getting longer and longer.

p.s its an 1/2 inch bigger soft and hard

lol just had to tell somebody :biggrin1:

Be carefull that you don't jelq it too big, say 8x6, it could cause excruciating pain to an inexperienced girlfriend. It would show nice.

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
Big Al, have you tried enlargement, I would like to know about your gains.
Thanks.

Jim Dangle,

Congratulations on your gains :)

Your entire penis should be growing although you'll likely get your initial length gains from the ligaments stretching out. Some areas may seem a little bigger than others at first. This is due to changes in volume and some skin stretching.