Gary Sandy

njreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My apologies if this has been brought up in a previous thread.

Gary Sandy wore some seriously tight jeans on that TV show. Does anyone have any idea of how much he might have been packing under there?

Reactions: yokixgc

husky14620

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
njreg said:
My apologies if this has been brought up in a previous thread.

Gary Sandy wore some seriously tight jeans on that TV show. Does anyone have any idea of how much he might have been packing under there?

No Idea, but God I had the hots for him...

Pecker, you got anything? You're always Sooooo good at this...

Reactions: Lou2u

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think I have ever seen a tighter pair of pants on a man than on Gary Sandy. That is one hot bulge!

Reactions: yokixgc

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember a story in adult magazine, called "She was a good Wife". The illustrations had a guy that looked just like Gary Sandy and the artist gave him a big thick unit with a big blunt head, the woman (wife) was shown holding it and then about to go down on it.

That was the first time I ever heard of oral sex... damn that sounded good. It wasn't much later that I accidentally found out that I could go down on myself.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
IanTheTall said:
I remember a story in adult magazine, called "She was a good Wife". The illustrations had a guy that looked just like Gary Sandy and the artist gave him a big thick unit with a big blunt head, the woman (wife) was shown holding it and then about to go down on it.

That was the first time I ever heard of oral sex... damn that sounded good. It wasn't much later that I accidentally found out that I could go down on myself.

THE BEST TRUE CONFESSION OF THE DAY

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
VTAce said:
Accidentally? :biggrin1:
I was sitting on my bed, putting on my socks.
My chin got wet. I looked down and my lips got wet. It tasted good.

It didn't take long before I filled my mouth with more than just my cock. :wink:

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gary Sandy was in a gay themed movie called "Some Of My Best Friends Are" around 1971. I wish it was available on DVD. I saw him several hears ago in the touring company of "Best Little Whorehouse In Texas" with Ann Margaret. I kept hopeing he would show a bulge or VPL in it but he didn't. Damn it!

Klaus Higgins

Experimental Member
Media
I know there is another thread for this exact topic, but since it's topical . . . back in the mid-1980s, I was an usher at a big theater in Los Angeles. Gary came in and used the men's while I was standing at the urinal. He seemed to be putting on a show as he unzipped and unfurled a big, thick floppy cock with lots of loose skin. It appeared uncut and had a huge head. (For those that might ask, it looked about 6' soft, and about 5" in circumference, and the head was consierably bigger than the shaft) I was about three urinals away from him, and I think he saw me looking, but seemed to like the attention. After he was done, he zipped up and left. Nothing happened, just that little performance.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"I was sitting on my bed, putting on my socks.
My chin got wet. I looked down and my lips got wet. It tasted good.

It didn't take long before I filled my mouth with more than just my cock. "

Hey That's the HOTTEST thing I've ever heard!!!
Now that would make a Really Hot Video!
Are you Up to it?:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
reallyhot said:
Hey That's the HOTTEST thing I've ever heard!!!
Now that would make a Really Hot Video!
Are you Up to it?:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:
Now that I have a child, I'm no longer showing my face on-line. Showing my face is an essential part of shooting myself self-sucking.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Those here who weren't around in the 70's may not know that most young guys ran around then with their stuff proudly. They even had a style with a zipper above both legs so that nothing interfered with your view of the crotch. This was very hot with courderoys and the polyester knits that were so popular. It only got better in the 80's with spandex shorts. And then along came Kurt Cobain!!! Those Seattle people ruined the good times for all of us. Now, you're lucky if you see a nice bulge out in public once or twice a month.

bulge4u2

1st Like
Media
So true !!!! The 70's will go down in bulge history as the best times for any crotch watcher to see bulge after bulge after bulge, and a lot of them were on str8 guys !!!

It was the style of the times, just as loose, baggy jeans are the trend today, there are few places today where you can go and find a guy wearing tight jeans and exhibiting a good size crotch bulge !!

The only place I can think of is a leather / levi bar ! That's ok, but you're expecting to see a bulge there, but it's far more sexy when you can catch this site in a random public venue !!!

Where I live, the only bulge I see out in public is my own !!!!

Reactions: Lou2u

AustinTX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What ever happened to Gary Sandy from WKRP in Cincinnati? I thought he was a handsome man and he had one of the biggest packages in TV.
Does anone know if he did any more TV or films and did he ever show his stuff. I imagined a huge cock and a pair of bull balls.