Gavin Macintosh

don't think i've seen things go in the upper hole. only dildos in the ass, and there was a video i saw the other day where he was getting fucked by a transwoman

I've def seen videos of him sucking a transwoman's cock. Probably can find them floating around twitter.
 
8 of the posts on this page weren't comparing anything though, so can you stop banging on about him

and please don't reply to his post dragging it on even further, I'm annoyed at myself already : unamused:
if you're that pressed, the unwatch button is at the top of the page
 
Seems like he is taking OF a little more serious this month. At least he is active anyway... I think he gained some weight over the holidays and is trying to burn it off. But fuck if we don't enjoy a thicc Gavin too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BOI CURATOR
Seems like he is taking OF a little more serious this month. At least he is active anyway... I think he gained some weight over the holidays and is trying to burn it off. But fuck if we don't enjoy a thicc Gavin too.

Don't mind him a little heavier, he just needs to be more explicit and consistent with his content.