Gavin Macintosh

@cbrown08 Yeah, 'random'. But again, I apologize for hurting your feelings. Plez, don't be sad.

And now, back to the main topic...
:joy: No need to apologize, your level of ignorance has been making me laugh, since it’s clear I that hurt YOUR feelings by not agreeing with you. Thank you for the laugh.

NOW back to topic Gavin, which you enjoy a being part of.
 
@Dustin Brimhall I saw it in his IG Stories, where he shared some articles about trans rights (unisex toilets etc.) and his opinion about the topic. He's also pro-Trump so mocking people makes perfect sense for him.

@cbrown08 It's not about being cynical or not, it's a choice of ignoring his racist comments or not. If you can ignore that he's mocking people with another sexual orientation (like you and me), then you give up more than you think just for jerking off to one or two pics of him.
When did sexual orientation remarks become racism? Didn’t know sexual orientation was related to race.
 
Do I have to lock this thread?

Gavin issued a DMCA and flagged a few pieces of content as being very problematic. Now if any of you want to fight that then you can take it up with Gavin elsewhere. I'm not interested in any situation that can bring problems to LPSG or LPSG Members.
 
Do I have to lock this thread?

Gavin issued a DMCA and flagged a few pieces of content as being very problematic. Now if any of you want to fight that then you can take it up with Gavin elsewhere. I'm not interested in any situation that can bring problems to LPSG or LPSG Members.
while his dmca's might be legit, since it's the reposting of his onlyfans content, it seems he's also been reporting some of that content as illegal, likely as a way to get it taken down more easily.
i don't think there's a need to lock the thread, but instead a need to make sure the claims of "problematic content" are actually legit
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: LionOfVoid
while his dmca's might be legit, since it's the reposting of his onlyfans content, it seems he's also been reporting some of that content as illegal, likely as a way to get it taken down more easily.
i don't think there's a need to lock the thread, but instead a need to make sure the claims of "problematic content" are actually legit

The content was reported by Gavin as illegal. It has been removed and the people that posted the illegal content have been warned accordingly.
 
"so this is how liberty (and the thread) dies ... with thunderous applause!"

We are not in the middle of the French Revolution. It is just a website trying to follow copyright law. You could be the first to storm the barricades and post more pics
 
We are not in the middle of the French Revolution. It is just a website trying to follow copyright law. You could be the first to storm the barricades and post more pics
It was more a reference to Star Wars and the death of this thread than since this happened nobody else has interacted. Don't take it so literally :p
 
Same and at first it was 30 something but I guess everyone was going in on him. He lowered it but I still think it’s too much
Yeah if it was at least like a minute or two I’d feel better about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Trintyprince69