Where on twitter?Well the pics were taken off here but alive and well on Twitter
I did that, changed my settings, no nude comes upJust search his name
They get removed fairly quickly from hereCan I ask why no one is posting the pics here?
They did. And they were removed swiftly.Can I ask why no one is posting the pics here?
Why bother posting when it will just be quickly removed and you get warning points against you. Plus people here will then bug you to re-post stuff or send it in DMs. It ends up being a big hassle when all you get for it is a few likes.Can I ask why no one is posting the pics here?
If you posted them originally and got warning strikes against you when they were removed, it is probably not a good idea to ignore the warning and repost themShould I post them again? Lol
I don't really know how that works. Will they kick me out?If you posted them originally and got warning strikes against you when they were removed, it is probably not a good idea to ignore the warning and repost them
I dopn't know how many more points you would get for ignoring a warning, but if you get enough points you get banned from the site.I don't really know how that works. Will they kick me out?
Affirmative. Definitely the same.Does the dick match with the leak from a long time ago?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.