• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet.

Click the Register button to come join us.

Photo Gay drawings and cartoons by various artists

GurliGris

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today France and Denmark will play together at the football World Cup. I am no fan of football (rugby is a much sexier game), and I really don't care who wins the game. Instead I will highlight two pieces of photographic art by two gay couples, one from each country: 'Vive la France (Serge, Moussa, Robert)' from 2006 by Pierre et Gilles and 'Ganymede (Jockstrap)' from 2009 by Elmgreen & Dragset

Pierre-et-Gilles_Vive-la-France-(Serge_Moussa_Robert)_2006.jpg
Elmgreen,Michael-og-Dragset,Ingar_Ganymede-(Jockstrap)_2009.jpg

Mike_Meikel

Banned
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today France and Denmark will play together at the football World Cup. I am no fan of football (rugby is a much sexier game), and I really don't care who wins the game. Instead I will highlight two pieces of photographic art by two gay couples, one from each country: 'Vive la France (Serge, Moussa, Robert)' from 2006 by Pierre et Gilles and 'Ganymede (Jockstrap)' from 2009 by Elmgreen & Dragset

View attachment 83142321 View attachment 83142401
These are no drawings and no cartoons. Off-topic!

Reactions: hardandy