Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think on average this stereotype might be true.

Assuming it's fully accurate. I would say, gay men "worship" dick since they have dicks and understand the immense pleasure you can enact. Gay men also might associate penises with masculinity in a way women don't care about.

I've had at least 3 girlfriends in my life and only of the 3 reasonably "enjoyed" giving head. The others did it it please me because I wanted it.

I have had sex with like 5 guys (they were bottom or verse) and they all enjoyed sucking dick with passion. I personally am not a big fan of giving giving head, I will do it but I am not good at it and I don't enjoy it much for a long period.

Reactions: dreambridger

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it’s more than just big cocks .. I think gay men tend to enjoy cock more than women do..

I read an article about back in history. During the Roman’s .. that they were with more men than women.. or were with women but had a man on the side and it was accepted by all .. they didn’t put labels on sex and preferences but if they wanted the pleasures of a man they’d find one.. and sometimes made their wives watch as they’d do it

That’s something you won’t read in and college book

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think, culturally, in hetero sex, the woman is supposed to be the subject of worship. men are supposed to prove themselves to be worthy enough for the woman and be grateful for the woman's approval. The idea of the man being the center of attention in sex I think is seen as unmanly and inappropriate in the hetero world.

Gay men throw those standards out the window and give men the worship that they deserve.

Reactions: bigboaster

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think, culturally, in hetero sex, the woman is supposed to be the subject of worship. men are supposed to prove themselves to be worthy enough for the woman and be grateful for the woman's approval. The idea of the man being the center of attention in sex I think is seen as unmanly and inappropriate in the hetero world.

Gay men throw those standards out the window and give men the worship that they deserve.
I guess i never thought of it that way but this rings true. Men are often not seen as sexual objects to the same degree women are.

Women do care about penises of course but in general I think women are less physical about attraction than men. They are much more turned on by mental and emotional attraction. Men are much more visual, physical and visceral in their attractions (on average) so I think that plays a role too.