Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

rich68

Experimental Member
Media
Happy Birthday, "Myra Breckinridge"!

This month marks the 50th anniversary of the release of the film "Myra Breckinridge," based on the 1968 best-selling novel of the same name by Gore Vidal. The film starred Mae West, John Houston and Raquel Welch in the title role as the transexual heroine on a mission to conquer Hollywood and destroy the traditional male. The rai·son d'ê·tre of the novel and film is Myra's dildo rape of Rusty Godowsky, a strapping young man in her posture class, portrayed by Roger Herren. Some consider it the worst movie ever made, yet it's a cult classic filled with silliness from the '60s and allusions to classic films from the early days.

Raquel+Welch_Myra+Breckinridge_Roger+Herron.JPG

Damien20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Damien20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So Netflix has a new scandalous Mexican show coming out soon. Called Dark Desire 15 July.

No gay content hinted at in Trailer but we might be surprised with a shock sex scene when it gets released next week.

Stars Alejandro Speitzer. Really hot guy and he knows the gays like him. Shown a lot of him naked in the other Netflix show he did The Club and done a gay bait kiss scene in La Reina Del Sur. Will he finally give the fans what they want. Either way might see what happens with this one.

Heres some snaps of his previous work from The Club

vlcsnap-2019-11-24-12h21m26s204.jpg

vlcsnap-2019-11-19-16h00m03s882.jpg

vlcsnap-2019-11-21-15h47m28s823.jpg

Damien20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here is Alejandro Speitzers gay bait scene in La Reina Del Sur. Not much but considering the situation it was hot.

His character was a straight ladies man who was undercover and he seduced the gay guy for information. Sadly Telemundo doesn't have the balls to show gay sex scenes or gay couples for too long so all his character did was kiss him, nothing more came of it despite fans finding it very hot.

Damien20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am not sure if posted on this thread but I was going to add Carlos Cuevas to this thread. Yet it appears a thread has been created for him.

So to not just duplicate anything and to save time check out this:

Carlos Cuevas (actor)

The show Merli and the spin offs also have a good storyline and are very watchable with the hot stuff aside. The writer is excellent IMO at teen drama.

Damien20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Damien20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Damien20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gay sex scene from the movie Tears of April 2008 (Käsky)

Samuli Vauramo plays a straight soldier who agrees to have gay sex with the judge who is attracted to him, in exchange for releasing a female prisoner.

Found it hot when I first watched.

axelhonnie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have managed to finally find the Piedade gay sex scenes with Caua Reymond. He is so tasty. The picture is very poor quality and not sure how long link will last. Thought I would post anyway.

This was kinda disappointing tbh. The way they were promoting this film, I assumed the gay sex scene would be more than the guy ramming his bald head in Cuau's ass but Caua Reymond is still fine af with a hot thick ass, and we still have his str8 sex scenes so ehhhh

Damien20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This was kinda disappointing tbh. The way they were promoting this film, I assumed the gay sex scene would be more than the guy ramming his bald head in Cuau's ass but Caua Reymond is still fine af with a hot thick ass, and we still have his str8 sex scenes so ehhhh

Yeah. The first one at the Cinema is probably the best. Considering how much of a sex symbol and his fame though it probably is the best we'll ever get.

Caua knows he is hot and has a huge gay following.

On the look out for Alejandro Speitzer / Caio Castro / Michele Morrone as others I would include in the category of practically baiting us all with how hot they are. I wonder if they'll give the gays (and probably the female audience included in that) what we want in the coming years.

I refuse to believe these men can be so good looking and also 100% straight. It isn't possible lol