gays?

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't accept that sexuality is as fluid as some lobbies would like to make out. If that were the case bisexuality wouls be the default with straightness and gayness ar the polar ends of this middle ground. My experience is that bisexuality is rarer than either heterosexuality or homosexuality.

your sense is wrong.

Never mind the clear evidence of the posters on this very site... what you really are 'sensing' is that people are less likely to profess bisexuality than either homo or hetero...

But that is largely an artifact of fact that BOTH homo and hetero sexual communities have very little tolerance for "bisexual" orientation...

Many self identified homosexuals feel just as certain as most self identified heterosexuals that folks claming bisexuality are "kidding themselves" or "living in denial"...

Yet here, in an anonymous setting, without fear of social repercussion...the majority profess some measure of attraction to both.
And it clearly shows a spectrum of attraction, with folks chiming in at every combination of attraction and preference...

I would naturally expect a kind of reverse bell curve... with few in the precisely 50-50 range, and greater percentages of 60-40, still greater of 70-30 and even more 90-10 going in both directions...
I think the we tend to biologically have a preference... that is mitigated by experience.

And any guy claiming he would be replused by another guy sucking his cock is just one long prison term from changing his mind.

I know men who consider themselves 100% straight, who love the way a gay guy sucks their cock.- maybe they close their eyes and think of Salma Hayak.... but the reason they let gay guys suck them off is because getting women to do it is generally difficult, time consuming, emotionally involving, and comes with strings attached.

But you can readily find a gay guy who will suck your cock with gusto and never so much as ask your name...

Again, this goes back to the point I tried to make elsewhere that if it feels physically pleasurable... the only question of learning to enjoy it is how open is your mind?

Perhaps the real problem is with the whole idea of "self identifying" as either gay or straight. That is bound to involve a lot more of how we prefer to be seen than reflect our actual actions.

As many point out... if you you are looking at pictures of other guys cocks... you can't be 100% straight.

If some third party looked at your entire sexual history in lurid detail... how would they evaluate your sexuality?

My guess is that most of us would come up as bisexual to some greater or lesser degree.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I'm not that cool, but I do have :popcorn: if you wanna sit over here with me. :biggrin1:

However, I did expect somewhere in there to see...

"Does he offer his phone number?" :tongue:
(Oh wait, may that was me offering my number to such a scenario :redface: )

I'd munch on your popcorn any time, novice.