Gerard Butler

some open leg action on the view the other day

Caught the show and felt he kept 'covering' himself and kinda hunching forward and pulling his shirt/jacket as I want to see more of his crotch...
and was also wondering if he would be 'brought up' here for
discussion -- not disappointed here for the talk.
 
I'm an extra in Machine Gun Preacher and went outside to have a cigarette when they didn't need me and he was outside waiting to do the scene we were filming. Since I was the only one outside (I didn't want to get in trouble in case they were looking for me) I almost had the chance to talk to him for a brief second and he was really hot.

When we were done shooting for the night, he was taking pictures with the extras and signing autographs so he's pretty laid back. After spending all day in winter clothes in a hot church on a hot day I just wanted to go home!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Denver6.12
You know I really like him as an actor and he is a very sexy man but lord that accent of his is so thick one can hardly understand a thing he says. I say if you are going to be an international celebrity, loose the accent fast.:wink:

How retarded, his accent isn't strong at all.
 
Tell me about it! The amount of celebrities with American accents is horrific... Like you say, if you are going to be an international celebrity, lose the accent fast...



You know I really like him as an actor and he is a very sexy man but lord that accent of his is so thick one can hardly understand a thing he says. I say if you are going to be an international celebrity, loose the accent fast.:wink: