I love this moment. The moment when a new guy is standing in front of Mrs. Random and her naked boobs for the first time. Somewhat hesitant and unsure, but wanting so badly to reach out and feel her nice body. And then he does. And she moans welcomingly. SO. INCREDIBLY. HOT.
I love when she reaches for his cock. It’s like Mrs. Random. Once she gets to a certain point of arousal there’s no turning back and all bets are off. She is game for just about anything. I will typically know when she has turned this corner when she reaches for the other man’s cock and says something like, “You’re so hard,” “Mmmmmm,” and/or “It’s so big,” That’s when I know things are going to get very interesting.
I'd love to do that to Mrs. Random!I love this moment. The moment when a new guy is standing in front of Mrs. Random and her naked boobs for the first time. Somewhat hesitant and unsure, but wanting so badly to reach out and feel her nice body. And then he does. And she moans welcomingly. SO. INCREDIBLY. HOT.
Loving this. Mrs. Random used to sell real estate and she, on more than one occasion, had sex with her clients in the homes she was showing. While I got all the sexy details afterwards, I was never privy to watch these live scenes. But this image, given her clothing, makes me envision my wife taking one of her clients. So Hot!
I happily found this clip and have already
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.