Getting Groped

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
854_1000.gif
I just love watching Mrs. Random get massaged from behind like this. She is typically, at this point, reaching down behind herself to grab and massage the other man's cock. Such a turn-on.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These last two GIFs, the one rubbing outside the jeans and then on top of the underwear is another thing I really enjoy watching Mrs. Random do. But not as much as when I watch her lower the underwear or undo the zipper that springs the cock free. The look on her face and subsequent actions are the most amazing things for me to experience..and then, of course, the taking of her.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The bottom two here, the black and white ones, are so hot to me. I love to stroke myself as I watch from this view as Mrs. Random is felt-up like this by other men. To see them squeeze her nice boobs and run their hands down her belly to her pussy makes me SO hard. The longer the foreplay the better. I think I’m going to invite one of her “friends” over this evening so I can watch her get felt-up and fucked.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fantasize about my wife doing things like this at work.
Seeing this again has me fantasizing and hard as a rock. Thinking about my wife Purposefully showing some leg and cleavage to her boss and letting him feel her up and then spreading her legs and letting him take her in his office. So Hot!!

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fantasize about my wife doing things like this at work.
Seeing this again has me fantasizing and hard as a rock. Thinking about my wife Purposefully showing some leg and cleavage to her boss and letting him feel her up and then spreading her legs and letting him take her in his office. So Hot!!

Reactions: Harriet