Getting shaved by someone else

Mushroom Maniac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Shaving others for its own sake is fun. I especially enjoy shaving men's & women's pubic areas. Not as a prelude to sex but just as a relaxing, nurturing experience. On the other hand, if my shaving stimulates you and you express your appreciation by displaying your arousal so much the better. I especially love the sound a man makes when his anus is being shaved! There is nothing else like it.

Anyone visiting my area should hit me up if you'd like to get try getting shaved by someone else. (Especially if you get stuck taking the family to Disneyland... a nice soothing shave would be a great reward for you and your spouse...) :wink:

Reactions: Da Bwois

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
erotic story here...

have an old college buddy who 'swears' he is straight...but give this guy a couple of beers and....never seen a straight guy takea big cock up the ass like this guy...

this guy is a gorilla (BIG turn on for me)....anyhow quite a few years ago, he was over, I commented on how furry his neck line was...(it had been all of 5 days since his last hair cut), I offered to trim it...so he took off his shirt (nice!!) so I kept going with the trimmers...trimmed his shoulders, then his back, then arond to the front....I remember the trimmes 'buzzing' his nipples and noticing a wet spot forming in his jeans...(nice cock, big mushroom head)

suggested his take off his jeans (so the hair woudln't get in his waist band....) we had moved to the bathroom for easier hair clean up, at this point no words were being spoke just the buzz of the clippers...his hands behind his back, eyes closed..

I figured 'what the hell' and kept going...shaved down his chest, belly....'manscaped him'- we were both rock hard (I was down to my boxers)

so I am trimming around his cock (which is sticking up against his belly, leaking like crazy). As I am trimming around his tight balsac (I muttered 'hold still') I suddenly heard a loud grunt...he shot across the bathroom handsfree...

absolutely amazing (I wasn't far behind shooting)

later in teh week he called me mad as hell and laughing....turns out the hair growing back was hell, said he could't wear ANYTHING knitted as it caught on the new hair...

was wild seeing him shaved- his skin was so pale he 'glowed'...(ever since I have known his he had fur 'patterns' on his back...his back and ass being hairier than most chest I have seen)

schs1977

Experimental Member
Media
I usually have my girlfriend shave the back of my legs. She like to shave my balls and between my balls and hole. She loves and I love for her to rim me. DAMN

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
id be a little freaked about letting someone near my junk with a razor...

It's a safety razor, not a straight razor, Nash. No one could nick you to death under the worst of circumstances. Not to worry.

(I know I'm responding to an old post of yours but you're still around and the concept still holds.)

hung_jackal

Cherished Member
Media
once my friend asked me if i could shave his chest..
we went to the bathroom and he had his swimsuit on.. after i started he could't feel comfortable with the suit so he took it off. a great thick flopy cock came out and i trimmed his pubes too. it was so hard to hide my hardon :D:D

bigshy

Just Browsing
Media
This past weekend my best bud and I went on a weekend golf trip. After drinking heavily for several hours, the conversation turned to sex, like it always does when we drink together. He mentioned that he needed to shower and trim up. I mentioned that I had trimmed before leaving for the trip. I told him I had a new trimmer that shaves close but will not cut. It a Norelco trimmer, about the size of a pen. He said great and that he would love to use it. During our conversation about needing to trim up, I told him how jealous I was of his great bubble butt and reached around and gave it a firm squeeze. He said "Yeah, but you've got that big fucking dick" as he reached out and cupped my balls. This was the first time in all the times he's seen me naked that he acknowleged how big my dick is. I had caught him sneeking a glance here and there but his actually saying it made me feel great.

After showering he called me into the bathroom asking for the trimmer. I offered to do it for him since he was pretty drunk. I'm bi (NO ONE knows) and he is straight. He dropped his towel and said help yourself. My heartbeat immediately increased. I had seen him naked many times but this was the first time I got to touch him. He was really hairy because he said he hadn't trimmed in a couple of months. He's not a hairy person, just has a lot of pubes.

He's somewhat small but has a great looking cock. It has a dark skinned shaft but the head is light colored. He tans well but given this time of year he's a little pale. I am in heaven. He's standing there holding up his balls while I'm on my knees trimming them and his gouch. I clean up his stomach leaving his goody trail. I trim down his shaft and his groin area. Somehow I have avoided getting a raging hard on. Guess it was all the alcohol. I told him "I guess you would freak out if I sucked your dick right now huh?" He said "Yeah, I probaby would". DAMN!

I finish up the front and tell him to turn around. He puts his hands up on the wall and spreads his feet slightly so I can shave his ass. He has such a great tight bubble ass and a hole surrounded by a light covering of hair and darker skin. I finish his cheeks and start trimming his crack when he reaches back and stops me. He says "That's enough. I don't want to shave there". I said "Okay, but it's my turn now" He said he needed to smoke first. So we go out on the balcony and hit the pipe and then we come back in. He hits his bed and says he's done for the night. I said "Oh no, you owe me a shave." I grab his hand and pull him up and lead him into the bathroom. He grabs the trimmer and starts shaving my belly, balls, shaft and gouch. I am dripping pre-cum at this point but he doesn't say anything about it. He finishes up the front and tells me to turn around. He then starts shaving my ass and trims up my crack as well.

We then clean up and head off to bed when he starts to tell a story about an employee that works for him that he's dying to bang. At this point I am pulling on my hard cock as he is basically telling his sexual fantasy in full detail. The only disappointment is he is not hard nor is he rubbing himself. He looks up just before he passes out to see me shoot across my chest. He says "Good job. You'll sleep good now". I would really have liked to suck his dick, but want him to initiate it. Should I have gone for it when I brought it up?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
years ago I went to play basket ball with a straight friend. In the shower I noticed that he was totally smooth. At the time I was not; just trimmed. I asked him about why and he said his GF liked it and that they shaved each other. I laughed and said I would try it but wasn't brave enough to ask someone to shave the parts I couldn't reach. He volunteered if I promised to keep it between us.

He came over and instructed me to get in a warm tub. He was dressed the whole time. He leaned over, soaped up my cock and balls and began shaving. He told me to turn around and get on my knees. That part was a bit much but I did and he shaved my ass crack. I was hard as a rock and he obviously noticed and complimented my size. One thing led to another and we ended up in my room with us playing around and eventually him "trying" anal sex with a man.

We remained friends but that never happened again.

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was quite a bit older than 17 (more like 40) when I had my hernia operation -- in Saudi Arabia, so you can be sure it was a guy who shaved me. Cute one too. I was looking away at the point when I got rock hard, and I didn't even realize it. He said, "You seem to be very sensitive down there." I looked down and there it was oozing precum. When he was finished, I went into the bathroom and wanked out one of my greatest all-time loads. After I woke up from the operation, later the next morning, the last thing I could have thought about was wanking. Damn, that surgery hurt!

D

deleted300444

I have been shaved by another dude. not sexual, just easier. Alot of independant massage people can help with sort of thing.

You are on the table anyway, might as well get the full service.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This past weekend my best bud and I went on a weekend golf trip. After drinking heavily for several hours, the conversation turned to sex, like it always does when we drink together. He mentioned that he needed to shower and trim up. I mentioned that I had trimmed before leaving for the trip. I told him I had a new trimmer that shaves close but will not cut. It a Norelco trimmer, about the size of a pen. He said great and that he would love to use it. During our conversation about needing to trim up, I told him how jealous I was of his great bubble butt and reached around and gave it a firm squeeze. He said "Yeah, but you've got that big fucking dick" as he reached out and cupped my balls. This was the first time in all the times he's seen me naked that he acknowleged how big my dick is. I had caught him sneeking a glance here and there but his actually saying it made me feel great.

After showering he called me into the bathroom asking for the trimmer. I offered to do it for him since he was pretty drunk. I'm bi (NO ONE knows) and he is straight. He dropped his towel and said help yourself. My heartbeat immediately increased. I had seen him naked many times but this was the first time I got to touch him. He was really hairy because he said he hadn't trimmed in a couple of months. He's not a hairy person, just has a lot of pubes.

He's somewhat small but has a great looking cock. It has a dark skinned shaft but the head is light colored. He tans well but given this time of year he's a little pale. I am in heaven. He's standing there holding up his balls while I'm on my knees trimming them and his gouch. I clean up his stomach leaving his goody trail. I trim down his shaft and his groin area. Somehow I have avoided getting a raging hard on. Guess it was all the alcohol. I told him "I guess you would freak out if I sucked your dick right now huh?" He said "Yeah, I probaby would". DAMN!

I finish up the front and tell him to turn around. He puts his hands up on the wall and spreads his feet slightly so I can shave his ass. He has such a great tight bubble ass and a hole surrounded by a light covering of hair and darker skin. I finish his cheeks and start trimming his crack when he reaches back and stops me. He says "That's enough. I don't want to shave there". I said "Okay, but it's my turn now" He said he needed to smoke first. So we go out on the balcony and hit the pipe and then we come back in. He hits his bed and says he's done for the night. I said "Oh no, you owe me a shave." I grab his hand and pull him up and lead him into the bathroom. He grabs the trimmer and starts shaving my belly, balls, shaft and gouch. I am dripping pre-cum at this point but he doesn't say anything about it. He finishes up the front and tells me to turn around. He then starts shaving my ass and trims up my crack as well.

We then clean up and head off to bed when he starts to tell a story about an employee that works for him that he's dying to bang. At this point I am pulling on my hard cock as he is basically telling his sexual fantasy in full detail. The only disappointment is he is not hard nor is he rubbing himself. He looks up just before he passes out to see me shoot across my chest. He says "Good job. You'll sleep good now". I would really have liked to suck his dick, but want him to initiate it. Should I have gone for it when I brought it up?

Totally hot story. And yeah, you should have. It seems unlikely to come up again.

spaceguy88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have shaved at least 3 of my friends,they are bi,and they didnt have any problem with my suggestion on doing this for them.I did their pubes and backhole area.They seemed very comfortable with this.I asked a str8 friend of mine to shave my back hole and he did it,since then this has happened several times.I find it very sensual and erotic,to have a str8 guy shave your hole,feels great when he lathers up my hole and make it so smooth and kissable.Wish he would play with my hole too,but he is so str8!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wish there was a place you could go without shame to get someone to shave it for you, like a barber does your hair :(

Try Craigslist. I found a guy who does that as well as massages. I get my pubes and ass cracked waxed but I asked him if he'd trim my legs and he did. I was totally boned by the time I was finished and the massage went VERY well.