Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A couple of days after my "encounter" with Mark I was still feeling a little jet lagged after our flight to the UK. My friend, Sara, planned a shopping excursion, but I told her that I preferred sleep in. My husband, Rich, said he would go with her and her husband, Tom, said he had to go in to his office for work. "We should be home around lunchtime," Rich said as he left our room. I dozed for a little bit but finally got out of bed, had a coffee and decided to go hang out by the pool with my Kindle. You could temm it was going to be another unusually hot day, even that early in the morning.
A short while after I had gotten settled in I heard the back door from the kitchen slide open and closed. When I turned around to see who it was imagine my surprise to see it was Mark, who I assumed would be at the construction job he was working on. I think I said Mark has an amazing body; he's six foot, two inches tall with broad shoulders, a well built chest and great arms and legs. His hair is dark auburn, but his body hair is lighter. From our last meeting I can tell you that his bush is the color of a new penny - shiny, copper colored and downy soft. He is the total package.
He walked over to the pool area and waved with a radiant smile. I waved back and said, "Hey there. I thought you'd be at work." "They closed down the site for a few days. There were some supply issues that are slowing us down." He sat down on the lounge chair next to me. He was wearing a tee shirt, shorts and sandals. I couldn't help but look at the bulge in his crotch; you couldn't miss it, actually.
"All alone here then," he asked. "Yup. Your mom and Rich went on a shopping spree and your dad had to go to the office." I answered, "I slept in for a bit. Still have a touch of jet lag." I noticed him looking me up and down with a smile. "Been in the water yet?" "No. I only got out here a little while ago," I said. He grabbed one of the towels stacked on a nearby table and pulled his tee shirt off over his head. Just as casually he unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them down along with his boxers. My mouth must have been hanging open as he chuckled, walked over to the edge of the pool and dove in.
"Come on in, the water's perfect," he called. I stood up, walked over to the edge and was ready to dive in when he said, "Oh you can ditch those" pointing at my swim trunks. I figured "why not" and shucked them off, quickly diving into the not-so-perfect-actually-chilly water. I came up breathless and he laughed, "You Americans. The water is supposed to be cold." I splashed at him and he just continued to laugh. He swam over to me, leaned in and gave me a kiss. "That was for the other night. I never got to properly thank you," he whispered. "Y-Y-You're welcome," I stammered, not sure whether from the cold water or the kiss.
He put his hands on my chest and looked at me intently. Before I could say anything he said, "I think you are so incredibly handsome." "Thanks," was all I could muster. He leaned in again and I backed away saying, "Mark, I don't think this is a great idea. Your mom...". He interrupted, "Don't start on the age thing again. I told you I don't care. My mom's your friend, I get that. What she won't know won't hurt her. The same for Rich. I won't tell if you won't." I didn't have an answer and the next moment he was kissing me again, this time more passionately, wrapping his strong arms around me and pulling me closer. I could feel his cock coming alive and my heart was pounding in my chest. "Come on. Let's get out of the water." He swam over to the ladder and got out; I forgot to mention how gorgeous his ass is - tight and lightly furred. I got out of the water and he wrapped me in a towel and pulled me close to him. I could feel the fur on his chest on mine. We kissed and his dick was fully hard. "I desperately need to fuck you," he groaned. "I haven't done that in over 20 years," I panted as I looked up into his beautiful eyes. "We'll take it slow, I promise," he whispered, "I just need to be inside you." He pulled the towel off of me, turned me around and bent me over so my hands were gripping the lounge chair. Using the towel to cushion his knees, he knelt down, spread my ass cheeks and began eagerly tonguing my hole; it was heaven. "Tell me if I'm doing this okay," he purred. "Ah. Ah. Ah," was all I could manage. My cock was streaming precum which he noticed, reached around to grab my dick and swirled his finger over the slick head with it.
A minute later he took that finger, sucked on it and gently glided it into my tight opening. I jumped, but he kept at it, adding a second finger. "Wait," I said, "We can't be doing this out here. What if someone comes home? We won't hear them." "Good point," he said, "Let's go inside." We grabbed our towels and clothes and, walking hand in hand, headed to the house. I couldn't help to notice that his nine inch uncut cock was also leaking precum from the head that was protruding slightly from the foreskin. We got in the house and he threw his towel on the kitchen floor and motioned for me to lie down. "Here," I asked, surprised. "I can't wait a minute longer and we'll be able to hear if anyone comes home," he said smiling wickedly. I laid down on the towel on my back while he reached in to the pocket of he shorts and brought out a small squeeze bottle, popping the top open and pouring some lube into his hand. He slathered it on and in my hole then slicked up his hard shaft. Rolling me over with my ass in the air I whispered, "Just take it slow." He leaned down and kissed me, "I will baby, just relax." I could feel the head of his cock pressing at my hole and, as he pushed to get inside me, took a deep breath and relaxed. I felt like I was being split in two as the head of his huge dick stretched my anus. "You okay," he asked, "Should I stop?" I whimpered that I was okay and to keep going, which he did and a few seconds later I felt that familiar "pop" as the head of his cock made it past my sphincter and into me. At the same time we both moaned, "Oh fuuuuuuck." He continued entering me and his cock filled me up. I could feel my rectum give way, wrapping itself around his rigid penis. Once he was fully in me and his heavy ball sac was pressed to my ass he began thrusting slowly. I leaned into him, arched my back onto his muscled and furry chest and said softly, "Oh fuck, you feel so amazing inside me." He wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly to him, pinching my erect nipples. We kissed and he let out a deep groan. We made love like this for about 10 minutes when he withdrew from me; it felt like I had lost a part of my body without him inside me. I must have made some sound because he leaned in and said, "It's okay baby, I just want to flip you over."
I laid down on my back and he put my legs on his broad shoulders. Admiring his beautiful body and tight abs I reached down to stroke my cock as he once again slid gently inside me and it felt like something I had lost had come home. I ran my hands through the carpet of hair on his chest, which was now shiny with sweat, running my hands over his nipples. I sat up a bit and suckled on them, tasting the salty sweat and smelling his intoxicating musk. It wasn't long before he grunted, "I'm getting close, baby." "Me too. But when you cum, I need you to cum inside me. Don't pull out. Please, " I begged. He moaned yet again and I saw something pass over his face, but what it was I couldn't say.
His thrusts began to get more urgent and his cock somehow felt like it was getting even bigger inside me, the sweat on his forehead dripped on my chest, when he groaned through gritted teeth, "Oh fuck, I can't hold it, I'm gonna cum." As he uttered an almost primal groan my load began to shoot from my dick and over my head and at the same time I could feel him pump his seed deep into my belly. My hole could sense each pulse as his semen filled me and, once his ejaculation began to subside, he once again began thrusting into me slowly. He lowered his torso onto me and I could feel my cum and his sweat seal us together as I wrapped my arms around him, kissing the side of his face and neck. I gently scratched his back as our breathing started to return to normal and after a few minutes he eased out of me little by little. We both gasped the moment his head popped out of my hole. He rolled off me on to his side, looked me deep in the eyes and quietly said, "That was amazing. I have never cum so hard or so much ever. It felt like it was going to go on and on." I smiled at him, we kissed and a strange look came over his face. "What is it," I asked, concerned I had done something wrong. He took his hand and slid it between my legs to my hole, which was still pulsing with pleasure he gave it, and eased his finger and inch into the warm, wet opening. He then moved the same hand to my abdomen, placed it flat and swallowing hard said, "In all the times Becca and I have had sex, she always makes me pull out. She used to make me wear a rubber, but still made me pull out any way. I get that she doesn't want to get pregnant. but." He went on, "So when you told me you wanted me to cum inside you it was the sexiest thing anyone ever said to me. And the feeling! The feeling was mind-blowing! I could literally feel every pump of my sperm going in you and all I could think was, 'This is how it is supposed to be, completely natural.'." "Well," I sighed, "I truly wanted your seed in me. I just really needed it like some basic need that had to be fulfilled. There was no other choice. You're right, it's a natural instinct to want to inseminate your mate."
He looked down at his hand and with an almost reverent tone in his voice said, "Now my babies are inside you. Part of me is now part of you. That binds us together somehow, doesn't it?" "Absolutely," I beamed, "and I'll never let it go."

Tarktarky

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hvdude, you’re indeed a superior member. This was amazing, my imagination has undermined me, WOW! I could depict your conversations with your friends and husband to your meet with Mark in the kitchen, especially the sex scenes. Pls, and the looking at the crotch part, why is that me? Hearing how Mark is gentle and sweet yet SO hot (mainly after that detailed characteristics of Mark, fuck I need a ginger boyfriend, like NOW) caused a lot of moves on my privates, I think I actually skipped a couple of beats after the interaction your character thought you lost a soul and a spontaneous noise you let out when Mark pulled out and he said: "It's okay baby, I just want to flip you over." Like whhhhhaattt, I’ve gotten hard many times, but this time, this time I was solid hard like when I haven’t ejaculated in a couple of days/week. In the next part, you should for sure give characteristics about yourself, I think we all would love to imagine how you/your character looks during the story and encounters with Mark. And the cheating though <side eyes>.

When Mark groaned he was gonna cum and then your character did right after he said that definitely got me to do it too. It was exceptionally hot. And lastly, the moment when Mark said “completely natural.” *clap* *clap* *clap* WELL DONE. This experience was amazing and I honestly can not wait to read pt.3. In my earlier message I said “live-action”, I think you should submit this story as a Wattpad, I even changed my profile picture to a ginger man. If you ever decided to submit it there, I will be recommending “Ginger Dream” to others because this is definitely my favorite and it’d be awkward if I told them it was from this webpage. Also, just feedback (you don’t have to do it) if you could write more “_____ said” to make it clear who's speaking in the scenes.