Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I woke up the next morning with a not-so-pleasant taste in my mouth and went in to the bathroom to brush my teeth. It was a little early but when I went back to bed Rich rolled over. I asked him, "Are you feeling any better?" to which he groaned, "Not really." "Is there anything I can do or get for you?" I offered. "No. I think I'm going to stay in bed for a bit. Don't think I'm going to make it to go with you and Mark to the work site." I went over to him and gave him a kiss on the forehead, "Don't worry about it. I'll let him know." I picked up my phone and texted Mark, "It's just going to be you and me today. Rich isn't feeling well." Within a minute I got a reply, "Fantastic!" I'm sure he didn't mean that he thought it was fantastic that my husband wasn't feeling well. Another text from Mark, "See you at 9".
I hopped in the shower, shaved and got dressed. I didn't think sandals would be appropriate for a construction site so I put on my sneakers, although given the exceptionally warm weather I wasn't going to pass up shorts and a short sleeved shirt. When I went out to the kitchen I was surprised Sara was already up. "Coffee's ready," she said as I walked in. "How's Rich feeling? Any better?" "No. He's decided to stay in this morning. I texted Mark to let him know." I poured myself a coffee and sat down. Sara and I chatted for a while about this and that. At about 8:50 we heard the front door open and a few seconds later Mark appeared in the doorway to the kitchen.
My mouth dropped open.
He was wearing a dark blue company-logo polo shirt that hugged his muscular arms and chest perfectly and which was tucked into a pair of jeans that literally fit him like a glove. A light tuft of deep copper hair peeked out from the neck of the shirt. The bulge in his groin was prominent between his thick, muscled legs. Of course he was wearing work boots just to cap off the look. I couldn't tear my eyes away from his crotch. "Good morning all," he said as he beamed a captivating smile. His gorgeous auburn hair was perfectly groomed and he was clean shaven; I was at a loss for words. "G'morning," Sara chirped, "A bit early aren't you? Want some coffee?" "Eh, maybe a little early but it's not a problem is it?" he replied, "Had coffee at home. I'm good." He looked over at me and bore into me with his beautiful hazel eyes. "Hi," was all I could muster. He continued, "Ready?" "I'll just go say goodbye to Rich and I'm set," I answered.
Mark met me in the front entryway and held the door open for me. Sara followed us out and watched as we got into Mark's pick up truck. "We should be back in time for lunch," he called out. "Let me know if you're going to be later than that," she called back. Waving, she walked back into the house and shut the front door. He looked over at me and my stomach did a little flip. As we drove down the street he asked, "Did you get what I left you last night," with a wry smile on his face. "Yes!" I said surprised, "Didn't you get the video I sent last night." He pulled over, took out his phone and tapped a few times. As he watched the video, a smile came over his face. At one point he actually mirrored me as I poured the glorious nectar he left me into my mouth, then letting out a satisfied sigh. "Best sleeping pill ever," I proclaimed rather proudly. He leaned across and kissed me, and as we looked into each others' eyes, he leaned over again, kissing me deeper this time. Before pulling away he said, "You are so fucking sexy." only to lean in again and kiss me even more fervently. "FUCK!" he hissed. We pulled out onto the street and continued for a few more minutes. I wasn't sure what I had done to elicit such a response, but he seemed to be driving with a specific purpose and I didn't want to ask him what it was.
After a few minutes Mark pulled into the parking lot of an office park that featured five or six two-story office buildings scattered around. "Is this the site," I asked. "No. It's a complex we built a few years ago, so I know where all the security cameras are," he simply said looking around. After a few turns he pulled into a parking spot under a tree, and in one smooth movement he put the truck in "Park", had his seatbelt off and he was on top of me. He kissed me hard and deep and his heavy breaths revealed a burning passion and intensity - this boy was HORNY! He dropped back down into his seat, reaching for me. I unbuckled my seat belt and leaned in to kiss him as he wrapped his hand around the back of my head and pulled me in. "I couldn't sleep last night," he panted. "I couldn't get you out of my mind. My cock was so hard all night and all I could think of was being inside you," he whispered. "Mark I...," I started to say but he kissed me again, taking my hand and guiding it to his crotch. To say he was hard is an understatement; his cock was erect and running down the side of his thigh. I started stroking him. "Don't!" he almost yelled, "I am so close to cumming right now. I need you to suck me." There was such need in his voice as he whimpered, "Please."
I undid the button at the top of his jeans and began to slide the zipper down. With the opening undone halfway his tuft of soft orange colored pubic hair began to spring out but, while I wanted to admire it for a bit, I knew Mark was holding back by a thread. I slid the zipper down the rest of the way and his cock sprang from its confines fully engorged. Mark's cock was thick and about 8 inches long, uncut and veiny. The head was just poking out from the foreskin and was a deep crimson with need. I slid my hand under his balls which were heavy but pulled close to his body, telling me he was ready to explode. I tugged them a little to bring them down at the same time running my fingers over his prostate and PC muscle that were swollen to about the size of a plum and he let out a soft breath. "Does that feel good baby?" I whispered. "Y-Yeah," came the throaty reply. I wrapped my fingers around Mark's throbbing shaft. I've always thought that uncut guys didn't give their dickheads enough attention, so I pulled down gently to reveal the fullness of the mushroom shaped head of Mark's penis. It was engorged and rock hard and I leaned down and flicked the tip of my tongue over the frenulum just underneath the head. Mark let out a whine as hips jerked and his cock jumped firmly in my hand and, as I looked down, a large droplet of precum spurted out of the slit, which I lapped up hungrily. "Ple-please," he whined. I knew I couldn't torture him like this and I took the whole of his cock in my mouth, sucking down the shaft as far as I could. He let out a guttural groan. I bobbed up and down on the meaty shaft a few times, going deeper and deeper with each stroke.
"I-I-I can't hold back too much longer baby," he groaned as he thrust into my willing mouth and grabbing the hair on the back of my head. Less than a minute later he cried out, "Oh FUUUUUUUUCK!". He pushed my head down and the head of his dick passed into my throat and his hips and ass clenched. With my hand I could feel every pulse of his orgasm pump his seed down my throat: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Each pulse flexed his taint like a fist, strong and certain. I didn't even have to do anything as the sperm was shot directly down my throat and into my belly. After a few minutes I lifted my head to catch the remainder of Mark's ejaculation in my mouth, savoring the warm, silky and slightly funky cum. By about 14 pulses his cock began to subside and his balls floated gently back into the furry sac. While his breathing began to return to normal, his thighs continued to vibrate and tremble with the remains of his orgasm. I reluctantly released Mark's spent member from my mouth and gently massaged his taint just like a prize fighter gets a rubdown after a good match - a true champion.
"I have never in my life experienced something like that," Mark gasped, "I felt like my balls were going to shoot through my dick and I felt like I couldn't stop cumming." I chuckled, "Well, that would not have been something easy to explain." I sat up and looked him up and down; he was just incredible. "Glad I didn't eat breakfast," I joked and he smiled, pulling his pants back up over his muscled legs, but neither zipping them up or fastening the top button. "My guy needs some air," he said with a smirk. I reached over and stroked the orange bush that surrounded it, letting the silky feel of it run through my fingers and slid them over and under his heavy balls. "Careful," he warned, "Not ready for round 2 just yet." He started the truck up and we were once again on the road. "How far to the work site," I asked. "Oh, that's not where we're headed," he scoffed. "Really? Where are we going?" I replied, my curiosity piqued. "You find out soon enough hot stuff," he answered with a sideways glance and a smirk. "You'll find out."