ShadowGuy84
Expert Member
I believe it they look likeApparently he is Loverboybrad's brother
I believe it they look likeApparently he is Loverboybrad's brother
Is it just me or that body does not seem like it his. He doesn’t look that tonedA teaser he made for $50. Over 3 min video...Wonder if its worth it.
Was about to say.. looks like his brothers’Is it just me or that body does not seem like it his. He doesn’t look that toned
I subbed last year and it was ppv only, but he was the person dming and he provided what he promised every time. I just looked at the dm and I have several ppvs showing everything. Not sure what is giving bad reviews, but that's my experienceBumping cause I low key think he’s sexy asf but the reviews of his of are not good. Has it gotten better?
Share some of his photosI subbed last year and it was ppv only, but he was the person dming and he provided what he promised every time. I just looked at the dm and I have several ppvs showing everything. Not sure what is giving bad reviews, but that's my experience
Oh it looks bigA teaser he made for $50. Over 3 min video...Wonder if its worth it.
I can't share photos, but he will show it. It's tight and smaller but not too small, with a lightly hairy crack and a gorgeous pink hole. The hair on his legs just continues up, but his hole is very pink. It'd be ppv, but he will show it for you.I just want to see his ass...Guess that'll never happen.
You could message them though.... As nice as it sounds, and description is quite lackluster when pictures are known to exist. Shame. He's cute. What's the point of a thread if we aren't sharing anything?I can't share photos, but he will show it. It's tight and smaller but not too small, with a lightly hairy crack and a gorgeous pink hole. The hair on his legs just continues up, but his hole is very pink. It'd be ppv, but he will show it for you.
I am just trying to help you know he's a legit creator. If you want his dick, sub and message him. He's reasonable and doesn't charge crazy money, eitherYou could message them though.... As nice as it sounds, and description is quite lackluster when pictures are known to exist. Shame. He's cute. What's the point of a thread if we aren't sharing anything?
I hate that now a regular PPV doesn’t include the cum shot. I should’ve learned myself by now but still make the mistake of not confirming there is a cum shot and buying kind of boring jerk only vids (assuming that would be desirable by the buyer which should usually be the case).The first one was back when he first started and it was expensive, but it was full from soft to cum and he showed his ass a bit for me. That was custom. The latest was only $19 and about forty seconds and he showed off his hard dick and stroked a bit and was just a normal ppv
MySpace? What year is it?$9.99 for MySpace pics.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.