Gio Valentine

Caseyb652

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay guys, I subscribed to his only fans and let me just tell you, dont waste your money. He literally posts the same exact short clips he has on his twitter. There are only 2 additional other videos that are also very short he has on his only fans. Do not waste your money. Just another scam. I wasted $20 bucks on this guy. The other 2 videos are just of him giving a guy a blow job. It's literally less than 30 seconds long.

Binhere22

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay guys, I subscribed to his only fans and let me just tell you, dont waste your money. He literally posts the same exact short clips he has on his twitter. There are only 2 additional other videos that are also very short he has on his only fans. Do not waste your money. Just another scam. I wasted $20 bucks on this guy. The other 2 videos are just of him giving a guy a blow job. It's literally less than 30 seconds long.
Damn that sucks, sorry you wasted your money

Twunk2001

Superior Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Post it all

lossx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has 16 photos and 47 videos im sorry but someone doesn’t normally post that much to scam. Idk if i believe you

Http.anon

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thank you for being a trooper. I really didn’t expect this especially the fact he has so much videos :(

Reactions: Binhere22

Sammy809

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has 16 photos and 47 videos im sorry but someone doesn’t normally post that much to scam. Idk if i believe you
Why don't you subscribe and find out for yourself. I had his only fans a while ago and all his clips are short its all the same stuff on twitter.