Girth brooks !!! Wow !

Straight men are really out here just doing the most. Fake gay sex and fucking guys with a dildo strap-on? Like at this point it's a joke right?
I can’t…what is this new trend of straight dudes fucking guys with fake dicks? Why are gay men buying this bullshit when we can watch men actually fuck? I mean hell you can watch two gay dudes do some freaky fucking shit on the Internet, but people are paying to watch a guy who can’t even get hard use a fucking strap on (so it’s not even like fun foreplay toy usage) to penetrate someone else.

Hell I don’t even care to watch that bullshit for free.
 
The problem with Girth being a tease is because we know he's done way more with studio porn, so him doing the bare minimum in the OF era is a HUGE turn off. I get that the industry has changed and maybe he doesn't want to do bareback, but I'd accept condom OF content over the shit he came back to give us.

I think it has more to do with his man issues, to be honest. Even his str8 and trans porn content is a struggle for him. He's been getting by with his "daddy" looks.The novelty is going to wear off eventually.
 
If he was just starting out like this brand new on the scene, then the joke might be that gay guys lap up anything a straight guy flaunts. But since this is not his first go around and we know his history (and viagra probably helped a lot), the current material is disappointing and just looks like a desperate attempt to make money off of gay people. We all got bills to pay and if this is his way to do it, more power to him but I prefer men in gay porn to actually be into other men and using their own cocks not a dildo to fuck another man. YMMV.
That part! He can stick to topping trans women. Topping a man with a sleeve is a slap in the face. He’s lost his luster. The pick me folks will still support financially, so nothing will change.
 
The problem with Girth being a tease is because we know he's done way more with studio porn, so him doing the bare minimum in the OF era is a HUGE turn off. I get that the industry has changed and maybe he doesn't want to do bareback, but I'd accept condom OF content over the shit he came back to give us.

I think it has more to do with his man issues, to be honest. Even his str8 and trans porn content is a struggle for him. He's been getting by with his "daddy" looks.The novelty is going to wear off eventually.
I found a an older straight porn video where he appears and i thought he was going to have sex with the girl but it was just him getting a blowjob so who knows
 
  • Like
Reactions: thickthighsloveguys
The problem with Girth being a tease is because we know he's done way more with studio porn, so him doing the bare minimum in the OF era is a HUGE turn off. I get that the industry has changed and maybe he doesn't want to do bareback, but I'd accept condom OF content over the shit he came back to give us.

I think it has more to do with his man issues, to be honest. Even his str8 and trans porn content is a struggle for him. He's been getting by with his "daddy" looks.The novelty is going to wear off eventually.


I love GB but at this point it’s best for him to just stick the oral scenes with guys, regular straight scenes, and TS scenes.

This new thing he’s doing fucking guys with a dildo on is pretty insulting and comes off as him telling us we’re idiots and will accept anything.

I don’t care to see him fuck guys normally, he’s not into and that’s fine. Just do the other stuff and ditch the baiting with dildos.

The fact he clearly he’s still doing scenes with limp dick and it hasn’t been corrected tells me Cialis, Viagra doesn’t work for him or he has specific health issues where he has to avoid taking either.
 
I love GB but at this point it’s best for him to just stick the oral scenes with guys, regular straight scenes, and TS scenes.

This new thing he’s doing fucking guys with a dildo on is pretty insulting and comes off as him telling us we’re idiots and will accept anything.

I don’t care to see him fuck guys normally, he’s not into and that’s fine. Just do the other stuff and ditch the baiting with dildos.

The fact he clearly he’s still doing scenes with limp dick and it hasn’t been corrected tells me Cialis, Viagra doesn’t work for him or he has specific health issues where he has to avoid taking either.
It is insulting but what does that say about those who pay to lap it up? That the business model seems to be “the audience will accept anything,” that’s just a sad statement all around. YMMV.
 
It is insulting but what does that say about those who pay to lap it up? That the business model seems to be “the audience will accept anything,” that’s just a sad statement all around. YMMV.
"YMMV" stands for "your mileage may vary". It's a way of acknowledging that an opinion or experience might be different for someone else, due to individual circumstances or preferences. It's commonly used in online communication to indicate that a statement is subjective and not universally applicable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Antoniooo
I love GB but at this point it’s best for him to just stick the oral scenes with guys, regular straight scenes, and TS scenes.

This new thing he’s doing fucking guys with a dildo on is pretty insulting and comes off as him telling us we’re idiots and will accept anything.

I don’t care to see him fuck guys normally, he’s not into and that’s fine. Just do the other stuff and ditch the baiting with dildos.

The fact he clearly he’s still doing scenes with limp dick and it hasn’t been corrected tells me Cialis, Viagra doesn’t work for him or he has specific health issues where he has to avoid taking either.
you guys are better off watching his older porn scenes.