Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It might come as a surprise to you, but there is intelligent life outside the USA, some of which even capable of emulating sensible contributions to internet discussions like this. And they have a different currency. You know, stuff like the Euro, the strange thing that the dollar keeps losing value in comparison to.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just some perspective from a woman but putting a coin on your dick doesn't prove your girth. It simply proves the width of the top of your penis. This is important to note because not all dicks are perfect cylinders in shape...the variances of shape and the placement of only one coin might give the wrong idea about someone's actual girth possibilities. In order to get an accurate measurement of your girth with coins you'd have to tape or glue them to your dick and i can bet that would be uncomfortable. But please continue this exercise in futility if you must.

dustinlatterrain

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes the width matters. If someone claims to be 6.5 inches girth but only shows 2 in width. A perfect circle for 2in is about 6.25. The width can at least show your maximum potential.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That is absolutely true. It may just prove width but not the cirumference. I measure mine by many methods in my gallery, check it out. My girth ranges from 7-8 inches throughout the shaft with even a larger head.

Just some perspective from a woman but putting a coin on your dick doesn't prove your girth. It simply proves the width of the top of your penis. This is important to note because not all dicks are perfect cylinders in shape...the variances of shape and the placement of only one coin might give the wrong idea about someone's actual girth possibilities. In order to get an accurate measurement of your girth with coins you'd have to tape or glue them to your dick and i can bet that would be uncomfortable. But please continue this exercise in futility if you must.

D_Armoniel Frogfarte

Account Disabled
Media
to comment from above, i'm about 6.1 inches in girth, yet i am 2.25 inches across, but that is because my dick isn't as circular as it is an elipse...and yes i'm probably the first on this site to describe his circumfrence as eliptical haha