girth question

rs123

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to you guys and girls, i was wondering if you have or have seen and know regular girth sizes. I mean difference in girth near the base and near the tip. Up right behind my head my girth is only 5.5 inches around or so. But it progressively gets bigger until it's roughly 6.8 inches around at the base of my penis itself. I am wondering if most penises are about the same girth all the way down or change pretty dramatically? thanks

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girth is fairly consistent - 5.6" near the tip to 5.4" near the base.

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
to you guys and girls, i was wondering if you have or have seen and know regular girth sizes. I mean difference in girth near the base and near the tip. Up right behind my head my girth is only 5.5 inches around or so. But it progressively gets bigger until it's roughly 6.8 inches around at the base of my penis itself. I am wondering if most penises are about the same girth all the way down or change pretty dramatically? thanks

A cone? :rolleyes:

Well, I've been in a relationship with someone who had that kind of penis - cannot remember that I ever complained about that. Great for clitoral stimulation, thanks for bringing back well-hidden memories :redface:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hubbys is 7 in girth all the way back to his pubic area, but his cock the ridge of is head is wider by a .25 inches and his total lenth is 7.75 long, he has no diifrence in measurements as far as his shaft except for around the carona of his penis head.and it is 7.25 at the biggest part.

crv

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mine is thickest about mid-shaft at just over 6", but is pretty consistent throughout most of the length. It narrows to about 5.75" just prior to the head.

rs123

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for all your input so far.

A cone? :rolleyes:

Well, I've been in a relationship with someone who had that kind of penis - cannot remember that I ever complained about that. Great for clitoral stimulation, thanks for bringing back well-hidden memories :redface:

I've never thought of it that way, but I guess that'd be about right.:rolleyes:
haha ya

80deezel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Starts at 5.5 at the top and gradually increases to 6.5 at base.In one of my pics you can see the progressive nature when i lean it to the side.

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
reminds me of a guy i dated. he was prolly 9 in girth, but only 5 long. different to say the least.