Girthmasterr

So I assume he's not making that much money anymore, right?! lmao
Most women won't ever pay for porn, let alone religiously subscribe to him every month

In the end, I still think it's the gays and straight dudes/couples that make most of his OF income.
Of course, we're sure you know better than Girth does, even though Girth would be looking at analytics metrics of his subscriber base.
 
So I assume he's not making that much money anymore, right?! lmao
Most women won't ever pay for porn, let alone religiously subscribe to him every month

In the end, I still think it's the gays and straight dudes/couples that make most of his OF income.

I think he’s lying about having so many female subscribers. He’s making his money off of men and he’s using a stupid line of “most of my subscribers are female that’s why I don’t do this or that”, so he doesn’t have to pander to his gay base. He could just say he doesn’t want to do whatever, but he’s trying to make it seem he’s so in demand from women and they support his OF. Sure… lol

Like others said, most women don’t really pay for porn or are heavy subscribers on OF.
 
So I assume he's not making that much money anymore, right?! lmao
Most women won't ever pay for porn, let alone religiously subscribe to him every month

In the end, I still think it's the gays and straight dudes/couples that make most of his OF income.
I mean don't lesbian and/or single women watch tons of gay porn to fulfill their yaoi fantasies or something? I won't take away the possibility that he might have been lying but I thought women watching porn was more common. Maybe not suscribing to OnlyFans but honestly, what do I know. :confused:
 
I mean don't lesbian and/or single women watch tons of gay porn to fulfill their yaoi fantasies or something?
Not really, no. It's mostly written stories, in the same way that "mainstream" porn for women is romance novels, not visual pornography.

I don't doubt he has a few female subscribers -- there are always outliers, and he has a friendly, non-threatening persona that women are likely going to find more appealing to watch than your average mook -- but the idea that most of his subscribers are women is pretty laughable, especially given that his product revolves around the size of his dick, which women don't generally care about nearly as much as men (again, with occasional exceptions).
 
I don't really see the point of the video. He's basically like "thank god women started subscribing and becoming my largest income revenue so I don't have to cater to gay men and make content for them." Like obviously this is the way a lot of straight men content creators feel, but it's a little... weird to say it out loud?
But he made a trans sextape isn't that apart of the Gay Community? He said he would pander to the Gay community but he indulge in a sextape with Emma Rose. Yes before anybody say trans women are women. That's true but a truly heterosexual man would never make trans content because a heterosexual male likes biological women only. He would be classified as gynosexual at most which is heteroflexible.
 
i genuinely dislike male creators who have onlyfans pages only to not show themselves but focus on the girls/models they’re with. we are subscribing to see YOU, not your sex partners. all his videos are POV style videos and I believe the only reason he even has a following is because of his exceptional dick. His content is beyond boring. He thinks he’s some onlyfans pioneer doing it the right way but I’m sure he’s gonna have a very short lived trajectory unless he decides to switch it up.

In short, 0 stars for the content but 5 stars for the dick and cute face.
No holes pics or videos on his 2 OFs account, sad to say. Let's hope someday there is a solo as play focusing on him haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: wsilvalot
i genuinely dislike male creators who have onlyfans pages only to not show themselves but focus on the girls/models they’re with. we are subscribing to see YOU, not your sex partners. all his videos are POV style videos and I believe the only reason he even has a following is because of his exceptional dick. His content is beyond boring. He thinks he’s some onlyfans pioneer doing it the right way but I’m sure he’s gonna have a very short lived trajectory unless he decides to switch it up.

In short, 0 stars for the content but 5 stars for the dick and cute face.
Since somone else revised this 1 1/2 year old post I also have a reply. I don't think the gay guys understand that us straight guys are indeed watching his stuff to see the girls. Specifacally we want to see a hot chick slayed. The fact that we see his cock and hole in the process while he is stretching a girl till she almost rips is a consequence, not a bonus.
 
Since somone else revised this 1 1/2 year old post I also have a reply. I don't think the gay guys understand that us straight guys are indeed watching his stuff to see the girls. Specifacally we want to see a hot chick slayed. The fact that we see his cock and hole in the process while he is stretching a girl till she almost rips is a consequence, not a bonus.
There are straight guys on this platform?? 😂
 
Anyone looking forward to a more up close and personal look at this man's asshole will VERY much enjoy the first Brazzers clip. A long extended rim job section in the video where the woman eats the hell out of his butt. And the camera is right there, as opposed to his usual hand-held view in his other videos.