Glen powell

cant do the time, don't do the crime, dude
I'm sure if you take the time to watch Steven Segal's entire filmography you might even find an okay performance. Doesn’t mean he's a good actor by any stretch.
 
He is obviously just a hater!

Daisy is no bad actress by any stretch!
I was more focused on Dakota, but ye, Daisy was good in Fresh and especially Normal People. I didn't watch Crawdads, I just know Taylor got shortlisted for the song she wrote for them by the Oscars.
 
I'm sure if you take the time to watch Steven Segal's entire filmography you might even find an okay performance. Doesn’t mean he's a good actor by any stretch.
Steven Seagal is a literal menace and is only good at punching people. That doesn't compare to an actual acting performance.
 
He is obviously just a hater!

Daisy is no bad actress by any stretch!
To hate her I'd have to remember her. She's so utterly bland and forgettable that she slips from my memory the second I'm not looking directly at her. The woman could beat me up and leave for dead and I wouldn't be able to pick her out of a lineup.
 
Steven Seagal is a literal menace and is only good at punching people. That doesn't compare to an actual acting performance.
Talk to me when Dakota manages to pull one off. And no, whispering in monotone doesn’t count.
 
To hate her I'd have to remember her. She's so utterly bland and forgettable that she slips from my memory the second I'm not looking directly at her. The woman could beat me up and leave for dead and I wouldn't be able to pick her out of a lineup.
If you don't remember her, why are you so obsessed with her? Is everything ok, Marshall?
 
Name one movie that Dakota did that wasn't 50 Shades, Madame Web, or that god awful Persuasion movie. Y'all ALWAYS go for the more recognizable ones, but never the appreciated ones.
She wasn't the worst actor in Bad Times at the El Royale, but she might as well have been wallpaper compared to Cynthia Erivo, Jeff Bridges, Jon Hamm, and Chris Hemsworth's abs.
 
If you don't remember her, why are you so obsessed with her? Is everything ok, Marshall?
Why are you so obsessed with me, tbh? It's like you're always policing my comments on every thread.

Am I that interesting?

imblLZ.gif
 
Isn’t Dakota the one who finally (inadvertently) called out Ellen on her crap and began to get her exposed as the mega bitch bad person she is? For that, she reigns supreme as a Diva! Not to mention having a mom who was forced to star in a movie with a real lion that almost murdered her, but her mom was the director and she had to do it, but luckily plastic surgery was quite good in that day already and of course they were in LA.
 
Isn’t Dakota the one who finally (inadvertently) called out Ellen on her crap and began to get her exposed as the mega bitch bad person she is? For that, she reigns supreme as a Diva! Not to mention having a mom who was forced to star in a movie with a real lion that almost murdered her, but her mom was the director and she had to do it, but luckily plastic surgery was quite good in that day already and of course they were in LA.
Her mom is Melanie Griffith, of Working Girl fame, and her dad is Don Johnson, from Magnum PI.
 
  • Love
Reactions: matsudaseiko
dvrj02a1qqqa1.gif
 
She's like the British Dakota Johnson: a nepo-baby that doesn't have the talent, the charisma or the looks. And it's even more noticeable opposite Glen, who is so naturally charming.
yes, Glen is one of the most charming and charismatic actors working today, i follow him since scream queens and the man is talented and i need to see more of him, on devotion for me he was the star not Majors.

Also his little appereance on sand castle was good, better than Nicholas Hoult and he was supposed to be the lead role but Glen's career really improved after top gun and i hope he works again with Tom Cruise, Glen also is a certified pilot thanks to him
 
  • Like
Reactions: PsychicPenguin22