Gloryhole Etiquette

I haven't ever seen a private gloryhole in someones home or property, that sounds kind of hot and has been a joke between friends of mine in the past. Glad the post is sparking some interest! :biggrin1:

for a bj from mzbounce and/or a glimpse of her ass i'd build a gloryhole at my apartment
 
What I don't understand is, doesn't having a wall between you and the person you are sucking take a lot of the fun out of giving a blowjob? You don't get to see the guy's face, or look up at his naked body, or feel his hands grabbing your head.

I don't understand why you would do this rather than just take the guy home and suck his cock.

Many of the guys who do this type of thing are way in the closet and often married to a woman and leading an otherwise straight life. Neither of them want to be seen by the guy on the other side of the wall.

I will never forget the first time I saw one when I was a teen. I was at the state fairgrounds and went in stall to take a piss and as I was putting it back in my jeans I noticed the hole and some guy had his face down there and was sticking his tounge through it. Then stuck his finger through it motioning for me to stick my dick through.

I am gay, but the thought of letting some guy I have never seen before suck my dick just disgusted me and still does.:rolleyes:
 
What I don't understand is, doesn't having a wall between you and the person you are sucking take a lot of the fun out of giving a blowjob? You don't get to see the guy's face, or look up at his naked body, or feel his hands grabbing your head.

I don't understand why you would do this rather than just take the guy home and suck his cock.

Speaking as a straight couple with a somewhat open relationship ..she says she would like the glory hole scenario, because it takes the " person" out of the mix....she would get to focus on just the cock...and not worry about anything else...but as I've said before, the potential for disease keeps this just a fantasy.
 
What I don't understand is, doesn't having a wall between you and the person you are sucking take a lot of the fun out of giving a blowjob? You don't get to see the guy's face, or look up at his naked body, or feel his hands grabbing your head.

I don't understand why you would do this rather than just take the guy home and suck his cock.

I've never been in a glory hole, nor have I ever experienced this for myself as the bottom/giver of blowjobs. I'd like to at least once. But I do agree with the sentiments of the above comments. Not really crazy about a barrier between the receiver and the giver.
 
True story from years back. Was visiting a ABS and while in the front where the magazines are, noticed a hot blond guy and his brunette girlfriend sizing me up. I went in the back where the booths were and they followed. I went into a booth with a GH between and they went into the other. They told me that he wanted to suck me while she watched. I agreed and he started to suck me off. After a bit he stopped and I pulled out. They asked if I would fuck him through the GH. I said I wasn't into that but I would fuck him if they met me in one of the private viewing booths. We left the booths and they were hanging around and acting nervous. I approached him and asked what was wrong. He said that he wanted me to fuck him but that she was afraid I would want to fuck her too and she only wanted to watch. I told him she had nothing to worry about as I was only into guys. We went into the private booth, he gave me a condom and she sucked him off while I fucked him from behind. He was huge 9" + and shaved which made it even hotter. After we both came, they left the store and I waited a couple of minutes and left. When I went to my car, they were parked beside me and standing next to their car talking. They both smiled and I noticed his military uniform hanging in the back of their car. Wish I would run into them again.
 
gosh, I thought ABS were a thing of the past. I had no idea they still exist.
 
hey mzbounce how about "post more pics cus you are a total hottie" etiquette :p

That is the truth..
Never realy gave GH much thought, but now constantly Fantasize about MzBounce on the other side of the GH, and would it not be nice to have her THIS side of the hole in person, live?
A man can dream.
 
I live just over the bridge from Phila, on the jersey side and I can't find a gloryhole anywhere, eighter public or private...and It's driving me crazy!!! I live near a town called Deptford and there are tons of people in the area but no gloryholes. there's a few bookstores but no gloryholes....I'm not really into going into a booth with another guy, just like to suck a nice piece of cock with no strings attached and then when I'm ready stick mine thru and unload into a nice waiting mouth......so where oh where have all the gloryholes gone............can anyone help a cocksucker in need?????
I think we can thank the conservatives for this 'problem'. They think sex is disgusting and they don't want anyone else getting any either.
 
I have decades of experience at GH's. Love'em, I was fortunate to live three blocks away from one for ten years. On a good day, five good cocks in a hour. I was fortunate enough to have 5-6 wonderful experiences with females and hubbies....some just females alone. I think the aroma of cock and cum in those booths is wonderful. I can smell almost as soon as I walk in. I love it and it gets me going fast. I rarely walk out of those places unsatisfied. I must admit though.....I don't go as often as I used to.
 
not even reading anything about this. i have read nothing that is posted. only the title "Gloryhole Etiqette". this is a nonquestion. anything goes. Fuck a mouth, fuck a throat. use a condom. cum in his/her throat. do whatever you like. it is a gloryhole for christ's sake.
 
not even reading anything about this. i have read nothing that is posted. only the title "Gloryhole Etiqette". this is a nonquestion. anything goes. Fuck a mouth, fuck a throat. use a condom. cum in his/her throat. do whatever you like. it is a gloryhole for christ's sake.


lol...a man who knows what he wants......or if he does not he will force it!
 
Used to be a lot of them , even in roadsides rests alone highways. But the aids situation caused authorities to have the GHs closed. I have been in such places but find a lot of those there weird. Sometimes now there are special glasses that get clear it you push a button and then you can see into the next booth.
It's a place for horny men to have a cumm.
 
not even reading anything about this. i have read nothing that is posted. only the title "Gloryhole Etiqette". this is a nonquestion. anything goes. Fuck a mouth, fuck a throat. use a condom. cum in his/her throat. do whatever you like. it is a gloryhole for christ's sake.

lol :tongue::wink: