going camping

champaignguy

Experimental Member
Media
i just went camping this weekend with some buds, and it was one of the first times we really were just around guys and didn't really care about anything. we changed out of bathing suits, into shorts in front of each other, sat around in boxer briefs...or no underwear as the case may be at some points, and just enjoyed the outdoors. it was a great weekend to be guys and let it all hang out. something about being outdoors, not caring about appearance issues and the occasional naked guy was really a great time. just thought id like to share. and for some of my friends, i saw a whole 'big' different side of them, if you know what i mean.

JamestownNudist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a big camper (tent) and love getting buddies together to go. I'm a nudist and I sleep naked as well. My buddies know this and it has seemed to make them more comfortable about letting it all hang out quite a bit when camping. Some of us even hang nude at night around the campfire (and "yes" sometimes we're in public campgrounds. NEVER had any complaints or problems from other campers. We do try to be out of sight as much as possible.

D

deleted300444

I love being naked outside, especially with a light breeze. It feels pretty awsome running between your legs. But in all seriousness, nothing worse than sitting around in a wet swim suit or damn briefs and shorts.

Given the fact that we wear briefs, socks, belts, ties, it is just so nice to be "free". ...and doing it while you hanging out with the guys drinking some beers is cool to.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i just went camping this weekend with some buds, and it was one of the first times we really were just around guys and didn't really care about anything. we changed out of bathing suits, into shorts in front of each other, sat around in boxer briefs...or no underwear as the case may be at some points, and just enjoyed the outdoors. it was a great weekend to be guys and let it all hang out. something about being outdoors, not caring about appearance issues and the occasional naked guy was really a great time. just thought id like to share. and for some of my friends, i saw a whole 'big' different side of them, if you know what i mean.

So when are we going camping next?

mike100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get naked a lot when I'm camping, just skinnydipping or being by the fire (yeah you have to watch out not getting burned. lol) The best times are when a bunch of us go to this cabin my uncle has, its basically a room with bunks and then a front room with a fireplace, no electricity (OK it's close to just being a shack lol) but there's the lake to skinnydip in and nobodys around, so sometimes we're just naked a lot. Depends. I think we got nine of us in the cabin one time, usually there's like five of us. Its great.

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah. Not sure my friends would hang around naked by a fire. Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

lol tru dat - it is sort of an unwritten rule right? the guys are out where there's no chance of exposing yourself to the 'public' and you can drink all you want cause no one's driving or fucking so you just let loose and be.... i love that feeling and will be doing it regularly this fall once the temps are back to a tolerable level in the woods.

shymichael

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
me and my buddies (we are all straight) have been friends for most of us over 12 years and we are somewhat nudists when its buddy time. I think half of them sleep naked, start out their day naked, and its pretty funny when morning hits and one runs around with wood. The guy who likes to be the most naked is the guy with the smallest penis its hysterical. Its really really small but he has no self esteem issues. He has a great wife and she doesn't seem to mind.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am getting really excited about our annual camping trip. We meet up with the GLBT community of Wyoming and the Rockie Mountain region. Some nudity, lots of good feelings, some good play time, lots of good fun with a variety of folks!! Love playing in the woods, setting around with the guys (and some gals), pissing in the woods, just having fun! 8 days until we head out!

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just returned from PrideFloat. Lots of guys in the skivvies...or nothing at all.

It was quite an eye opener, but once everybody was sitting down at their camp sites...the focus on their crotch faded and we just had fun bullshitting about whatever.

And...in high heat and humidity - clothes just aren't an option.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Naked Camping is the best!!.. Love it..

really wish i had a group of guys to go camping with... anyone in FL wanna have a weekend camp trip?

I'd go camping with you dude...

------------------------------------------------------------------
On a side note, I'm involved with a new naturist group for people 18-35ish... Gay, Str8, Mix, Male, Female, they have something for everyone..

Message me for details
-------------------------------------------------------------------

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm going camping soon with some friends. It won't be all guys, hopefully the girl doesnt come so it can be all guys. One of the guys is really nice, I can't wait to spend time outdoors with him and shoot some guns! lol