Good looking penises.

VeryMassiveVeryLongDong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well once the women have recovered though the use of smelling salts from their overwhelming shock of seeing my massive member they will always look at me and say the same thing "thats an amazingly massive and handsome penis that you have been blessed with !!!!!! Now you said that you want to put that where ??? :))

jizzy_bobino

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So many gorgeous cocks, some are amazing! BTW, isn't it funny that we use more feminine adjectives like 'gorgeous' 'beautiful' 'pretty' 'cute' to describe the male organ? Maybe 'handsome' 'virile' 'awesome' 'fantastic' would be more apt? Just kidding, folks!:wink:

Maybe curved is feminine! Who knows? :smile:

tombane

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Why do all your pics have "www.ratemydick.org" stamped on them? :confused:
I had put them up there and then deleted the files off my computer. Since they're from my profile I can still get the original sized ones off the site there, so I just downloaded them back to put up here. That way I don't have to have pictures of my cock stored on my computer. ;)

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, a really good looking penis is one of life's finer things ... to me, aesthetics are as important as size (of course size can be a part of aesthetic appeal too). And look here! Some of my very favorite penises have showed up to represent:

Oh man, vince ... That's for sure ...

If only ... LOL

hehe, that flattered me. Its good to be chosen out of the group. Im pretty happy with my cock.... I think its rather pretty. :p