Goodbye LPSG....

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your brother. Thank you for your input during your time at the site. You've been a truly positive asset. Good luck on your future journeys and I hope things go your way in life.
 
You have all my sympathies. Do what you need to. We will welcome you back if you decide to return and should you not, will always wish you well.

Mourn as you need to and know that we're with you in spirit.

:hug:
 
No good-bye
just take time
take time for your family
take time from yourself
take time for your brother

God bless you my friend.
Take time to be angry
Take time to be sad
Take time to be confused

Try to find peace in music, nature, pictures, memories.
I am so sorry my friend.
 
Farewell LPSG & all you awesome members :smile:! I haven't been on here very much recently; my 13 y.o. brother died on Sept. 29 in an accident and I've been channeling my energies elsewhere. He was my only sibling so it feels odd to be an only child once more; the family dynamics have changed and require my attention. This isn't really a permanent "goodbye" to LPSG, I will check back now and then when time permits but please excuse my absence until things have settled down. I hope RobE won't delete my account due to inactivity.... TTYL, MB2.

My condolences for the sad loss of your young brother, to you and your family.

Take your time as grief and mourning is a process, it takes time.

You sure have other priorities right now as sure LPSG will be here as we go and come in different seasons, check it out when you have time etc.

Best wishes.
 
I'm so sorry to hear this. I had a loss earlier in the year too. It hasn't gone away, but it's gotten to be less severe. The only thing that I can compare it to, is a chronic pain. It never does go away, but slowly you just learn to live with it a bit better.

My thoughts are with you